NEWS FROM RØDE …
RØDE Connect is a simple and powerful software solution for podcasting and livestreaming with the NT-USB Mini.
RØDE Connect is completely FREE to use. To get started, download the app via the link below, plug in your NT-USB Mini, and get recording.
- Connect up to four NT-USB Minis to a single computer – no complex routing required
- Completely free to download with versions for both Mac and Windows
- Access to the NT-USB Mini’s powerful digital signal processing including a noise gate, compressor and the legendary APHEX Aural Exciter and Big Bottom
- Fully featured recording interface, complete with broadcast-style faders, level metering, mute buttons and more
- Virtual channels for seamlessly connecting remote guests, integrating streaming applications, adding music beds and much more
- Automatic mix-minus on every channel for crystal clear, echo-free audio
RØDE VIDEOMIC ME-C
The VideoMic Me-C is a high-quality microphone for your USB-C mobile device, designed to give you incredible audio when shooting video. The microphone’s directionality reduces surrounding noises to focus on exactly what you’re filming, ensuring your videos sound clear and intelligible. The 3.5mm jack provides a headphone output for audio monitoring and playback. The VideoMic Me-C comes with a mic clip to ensure the mic is secure and a furry windshield suitable for filming in outdoor and adverse weather conditions.
RØDE WIRELESS GO II
The world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn. The Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual channel receiver and two transmitters. The transmitters act as a clip-on microphone, featuring a high-quality in-built microphone for completely wireless operation, or they can be used as a beltpack with an external lavalier, delivering crystal-clear audio for any content creation application.
INTRODUCING THE FIRST MAJOR FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR THE WIRELESS GO II
The first major firmware update for the Wireless GO II is now available. This update introduces a number of new features that users have been asking for. First and foremost it introduces the ability to use the on-board recording function without the need for the transmitter to be connected to the receiver, essentially turning the Wireless GO II into a super-compact field recorder.
Additional new features include:
- Low Sensitivity Mode (input pad) for the transmitters
- LED brightness adjustment for the transmitters
- Ability to change the functionality of the transmitter power button to either mute the input, drop a marker into the on-board recording, or deactivate the button.
Learn More at the Learning Hub
RØDE NT-USB Mini
The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-class studio mics to a compact, easy-to-use USB microphone. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-quality audio direct to a computer or tablet, it’s the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
The NTG5 is a short, ultra-lightweight shotgun microphone ideal for use in the most demanding recording applications. Featuring a revolutionary acoustic design with circular ports replacing the linear slots found in other shotgun mics, it offers unmatched transparency and a more natural, uncoloured sound. Combined with a tightly controlled frequency response, smooth off-axis response, and very low self-noise (just 10dBA), the NTG5 sounds spectacular in a wide variety of applications, particularly location recording and demanding filmmaking scenarios where superlative audio is the imperative. No excuses.
RØDE VideoMic NTG
The VideoMic NTG is a broadcast-grade, feature-packed shotgun microphone optimised for on-camera use. It features the same revolutionary acoustic design as the NTG5 broadcast shotgun microphone, which delivers unmatched transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound. Add to this an incredibly flat frequency response, highly directional supercardioid polar pattern, and very low self-noise, and what you have is a compact on-camera microphone that contends with the world’s best shotgun mics.
RØDE Launch Lavalier GO and RØDELink Lavalier
Lavalier GO is RØDE’s new a high-quality, professional-grade lavalier microphone designed to pair with the Wireless GO as well as most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
Lavalier Key Features:
- Broadcast-grade lavalier microphone with 3.5mm TRS jack (RØDELink Lavalier is a locking connector)
- High-quality omni-directional condenser capsule, designed in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facility in Sydney, Australia
- Durable, hard-wearing Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Optimised for use with the RØDE Wireless GO, but works flawlessly with almost any device with 3.5mm TRS mic input
- Includes pop shield, mounting clip, and carry pouch
Also launched is the RØDELink Lavalier – a lapel mic with a locking connector that was previously only available with the Filmmaker Kit – as a standalone product.
As well as the Filmmaker Kit, the RØDELink Lav is compatible with the most wireless receivers or recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS input. The key difference between the Lavalier GO and RØDELink Lav is the locking connector.
RØDE Microphones Launches Revolutionary RØDECaster Pro – the world’s first fully integrated podcast production studio!
Key features include:
- 4 microphone channels
- Separate inputs for 3.5mm TRRS (phone or device), Bluetooth (phone or device), USB (for music/audio or app calls)
- Pristine audio quality phone and app calls – with no echo (mix-minus)
- Programmable sound effects pads programmable in the RØDECaster Pro or from your computer via the software
- APHEX® Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ patented processing includes multistage dynamics: compression, limiting and noise-gating
- A full colour, high-resolution touch-screen allows easy control of all settings
- Four high-power headphone outputs and stereo speaker out, each with independent volume controls
- Records direct to microSD Card for completely self-contained operation, or to your preferred computer and software via USB
- Live streaming capability
About RØDE Microphones…
Across music recording and performance, broadcast, film-making, news-gathering and wireless, RØDE has become the go-to microphone and, along the way, a global powerhouse in pro audio.
Over the years RØDE has been recognised as an industry leader in design and business, earning numerous Red Dot awards, Australian International Design awards and the Australian Manufacturing Exporter of the year for 2013.
In 2016, Founder & Chairman Peter Freedman was awarded the Order of Australia for services to export and philanthropy in the arts.
In February 2017, the Prime Minister of Australia, The Hon Malcolm Turnbull MP, visited the Silverwater campus and paid homage to RØDE’s success and anniversary, saying, “RØDE Microphones are legend… they are the best in the world. It’s an extraordinary story.”
Rode Tripod 2
Rode Thread Adaptor
RODE Colours Set 1
Rode VideoMic Me-C
Rode Vlogger Kit USB-C
Rode Vlogger Kit Universal
Rode Vlogger Kit iOS
Rode Wireless GO II
Rode VXLR Pro
Rode SC16 USB-C to USB-C Cable
Rode SC10 300mm TRRS Patch Cable
Rode SC11 TRS Splitter Cable
Rode DCS-1 Dual Cold Shoe Mount
Rode Interview GO
Rode MagClip GO
Rode Wireless GO
Rode Lavalier GO
Rode PodMic and PSA1 Arm
Rode NT-USB Mini
Rode Wireless Boom Kit
Rode VideoMic NTG
Rode RODELink Lavalier
Rode TF-5 Matched Pair Condenser Cardioid Microphones