Bridging SMPTE ST 2110 Video and Audio to HDMI
IPR-10G-HDMI provides monitoring of HD SMPTE ST 2110 signals via HDMI. It receives SMPTE ST 2110 over 10GigE connectivity, formats the data for output on a full-size HDMI interface, and the associated audio from the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the HDMI interface and also output on an analogue RCA interface.
IPR-10G-HDMI extracts a SMPTE ST 2110 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for display on HDMI devices. It’s rugged, fanless, Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display scenarios, from studios to field.
- SMPTE 2110 audio, video receiver
- Rugged, fan-less design
- 1x 10GigE SFP+ cage for media LAN [with status light]
- 1x 1GigE RJ45 socket for control LAN [with status light]
- Dedicated HDMI receiver with full size HDMI 1.4b video port
- Support for 1080p up to 60p, YCbCr 4:2:2
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Embedded HDMI audio output (up to eight channels)
- 2x RCA analogue audio output
- 1x mini-USB port for initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- Complete control interface on any web browser from a built-in web server
- Customise-able control with AJA REST API
- 5-year international warranty and support
Monitor ST 2110 Video and Audio from anywhere on the Network.
The IPR-10G-HDMI is a SMPTE ST 2110 to HDMI Mini-Converter suited for point-of-use applications including source monitoring. The AJA IPR-10G-HDMI receives SMPTE ST 2110 IP video and audio, then formats the data for output on a full size HDMI 1.4b interface.
The audio associated with the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and then embedded into the HDMI interface as well as output on an analog RCA interface.
With 3G/1.5G-SDI routers often at capacity while facilities await their transition to IP, there is a huge benefit in being able to send video sources from a feed, camera, router or edit bay via IP and provide HDMI monitoring at the destination.
IPR-10G-HDMI provides HDMI output from SMPTE ST 2110 video and audio over IP compatible devices. Combine your IPR-10G-HDMI units with AJA KONA IP (I/O card for use in desktop workstations) to instantly create a real-world ST 2110 workflow for video over IP production and monitoring.
IPR-10G-HDMI provides two key methods for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables control of the Mini-Converter from web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The mini-USB connector facilitates quick and simple initial network configuration, and firmware updates.
- 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (IEEE 802.3-2012)
- HTTP/1.1 (RFCs 7230, 7231, 7232, 7233, 7234, 7235)
- Web and REST clients supported
- 1x USB 2.0 Mini-B (IEC 62680-1) connector
- AJA eMini-Setup of network parameters