Introducing the AJA IPR-10G2-HDMI – Bridging UltraHD/HD SMPTE ST 2110 Video and Audio to HDMI and providing redundancy with 2x 10 GbE SFP+ cages, allowing “hitless switching”
IPR-10G2-HDMI provides monitoring of UltraHD and HD SMPTE 2110 signals across 10 GigE to a HDMI ouput.
It receives SMPTE ST 2110 over 10 GigE connectivity, formats the data, including UltraHD or HD video on a full-size HDMI interface. Associated audio from the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the HDMI interface and also output on an analog RCA interface.
The IPR-10G2-HDMI features 2x 10 GbE SFP+ cages allowing “hitless switching”, providing redundancy protection for critical distribution and monitoring applications. It also offers 1x Reference In via BNC. This makes it ideal for integrating into existing baseband environments such as master control, a truck, or an edit suite.
IPR-10G2-HDMI extracts a SMPTE ST 2110 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for display on HDMI devices. Providing two SFP+ cases for protection with “hitless switching”. Its rugged, fan-less, Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display and device scenarios, from studios to field.
- SMPTE 2110 audio, video receiver
- Supports UltraHD up to 30p and HD up to 60p, YCbCr 4:2:2
- Rugged, fan-less design
- 2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages for media LAN (providing support for “hitless switching) with status light
- 1x 1 GigE RJ45 socket for control LAN with status light
- Dedicated HDMI receiver with full size HDMI 1.4b video port
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Embedded HDMI audio output (up to eight channels)
- 2x RCA analogue audio output
- 1x BNC Reference In
- 1x mini-USB port for initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- Complete control interface on any web browser from a built-in webserver
- Customise-able control with AJA REST API
- 5-year international warranty and support
Monitor ST 2110 Video and Audio from anywhere on the Network.
The IPR-10G2-HDMI is a SMPTE ST 2110 to HDMI Mini-Converter suited for point-of-use applications including source monitoring. The AJA IPR-10G2-HDMI receives SMPTE ST 2110 IP video and audio, then formats the data for output on a full size HDMI 1.4b interface.
The audio associated with the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and then embedded into the HDMI interface as well as output on an analog RCA interface.
With 3G/1.5G-SDI routers often at capacity while facilities await their transition to IP, there is a huge benefit in being able to send video sources from a feed, camera, router or edit bay via IP and provide HDMI monitoring at the destination.
IPR-10G2-HDMI provides HDMI output from SMPTE ST 2110 video and audio over IP streams. Combine your IPR-10G2-HDMI units with AJA KONA IP for HD (I/O card for use in desktop workstations) or receive UltraHD or HD from servers and more to instantly create a real-world ST 2110 workflow for video over IP production and monitoring.
IPR-10G2-HDMI provides two key methods for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables control of the Mini-Converter from web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The mini-USB connector facilitates quick and simple initial network configuration, and firmware updates.
- 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (IEEE 802.3-2012)
- HTTP/1.1 (RFCs 7230, 7231, 7232, 7233, 7234, 7235)
- Web and REST clients supported
- 1x USB 2.0 Mini-B (IEC 62680-1) connector
- AJA eMini-Setup of network parameters