Introducing the AJA IPR-10G2-SDI – Bridging HD SMPTE ST 2110 Video and Audio to 3G-SDI and providing redundancy with 2x 10 GbE SFP+ cages, allowing “hitless switching”
IPR-10G2-SDI provides monitoring of HD SMPTE ST 2110 signals across 10 GigE to two 3G-SDI ouputs.
It receives SMPTE 2110 over 10 GigE connectivity, formats the data for output over 3G-SDI, and the associated audio from the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the 3G-SDI signal and also output on an analog RCA interface.
The IPR-10G2-SDI features 2x 10 GbE SFP+ cages allowing “hitless switching”, providing redundancy protection for critical distribution and monitoring applications. It also offers 1x Reference In via BNC. This makes it ideal for integrating into existing baseband environments such as master control, a truck, or an edit suite.
IPR-10G2-SDI extracts a SMPTE ST 2110 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for display on SDI devices. Providing two SFP+ cases for protection with “hitless switching”. Its rugged, fan-less, Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display and device scenarios, from studios to field.
- SMPTE 2110 audio, video receiver
- Supports HD up to 60p, YCbCr 4:2:2
- Rugged, fan-less design
- 2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages for media LAN (providing support for “hitless switching) with status light
- 1x 1 GigE RJ45 socket for control LAN with status light
- 2x 3G-SDI Outputs
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Embedded SDI audio output (up to eight channels)
- 2x RCA analogue audio output
- 1x BNC Reference In
- 1x mini-USB port for initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- Complete control interface on any web browser from a built-in webserver
- Customise-able control with AJA REST API
- 5-year international warranty and support
Monitor ST 2110 Video and Audio from anywhere on the Network.
The IPR-10G2-SDI is a SMPTE ST 2110 to SDI Mini-Converter suited for point-of-use applications including source monitoring and 3G-SDI output to compatible devices. With two 3G-SDI outputs with mirrored source video, you can drive a display and connect to 3G-SDI simultaneously.
With 3G/1.5G-SDI routers often at capacity while facilities await their transition to IP, there is a huge benefit in being able to send video sources from a feed, camera, router or edit bay via IP and provide SDI monitoring at the destination while feeding your video and audio further into a 3G-SDI chain.
The AJA IPR-10G2-SDI receives SMPTE ST 2110 IP video and audio, then formats the data for output over 3G-SDI.
The audio associated with the video stream is extracted, synchronised, and then embedded into the SDI interface as well as output on an analogue RCA interface.
IPR-10G2-SDI provides two SDI outputs from SMPTE ST 2110 video and audio over IP compatible devices. Combine your IPR-10G2-SDI units with AJA KONA IP (I/O card for use in desktop workstations) to instantly create a real-world ST 2110 workflow for video over IP production and monitoring.
IPR-10G2-SDI provides two key methods for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables control of the Mini-Converter from web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The mini-USB connector facilitates quick and simple initial network configuration, and firmware updates.
- 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (IEEE 802.3-2012)
- HTTP/1.1 (RFCs 7230, 7231, 7232, 7233, 7234, 7235)
- Web and REST clients supported
- 1x USB 2.0 Mini-B (IEC 62680-1) connector
- AJA eMini-Setup of network parameters