Introducing the AJA IPT-10G2-HDMI – Bridging HDMI to SMPTE ST 2110 Video and Audio and providing redundancy with 2x 10 GbE SFP+ cages, allowing “hitless switching”
IPT-10G2-HDMI Mini-Converter is designed to bridge HDMI HD signals to a SMPTE ST 2110 network.
The IPT-10G2-HDMI receives HD baseband video plus eight embedded audio channels on a full-size HDMI 1.4b interface, then formats the data for output as SMPTE ST 2110 over 10 GigE. Associated audio from the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the SMPTE ST 2110 stream and also output on two channels of analog audio RCA.
2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages are provided, allowing “hitless switching” redundancy protection (ST 2022-7) for critical transmission environments.
IPT-10G2-HDMI Mini-Converter transmits a SMPTE ST 2110 essence from an incoming HD HDMI input source. Providing two SFP+ cases for protection with “hitless switching” (ST 2022-7), it’s rugged, fanless, design is ideal for placement in a wide range of scenarios, including on set, and in studios.
- SMPTE ST 2110 audio, video transmitter
- Rugged, quiet, fan-less design
- 1x full size (standard type A) HDMI 1.4b (24/30-bits per pixel) input up to 1080 60p, 4:2:2, 10-bit, YCbCr
- 2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages for media LAN (providing support for ST 2022-7 hitless switching) with status light
- 1x 1 GigE RJ-45 socket for control LAN with status light
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- 2x RCA analogue audio output
- 1x mini-USB port for initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- Complete control interface on any web browser from a built-in web server
- Customise-able control with AJA REST API
- Five year international warranty and support
Bridge HDMI Sources to Anywhere on a SMPTE ST 2110 Network
With new IP based facilities often requiring integration with traditional baseband sources, IPT-10G2-HDMI provides a simple solution for converting HDMI sources, and then formatting and transmitting via ST 2110 IP to provide that content to a range of destinations.
IPT-10G2-HDMI provides two key methods for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables control of the Mini-Converter from web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The mini-USB connector facilitates quick and simple initial network configuration and firmware updates.
- 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (IEEE 802.3-2012)
- HTTP/1.1 (RFCs 7230, 7231, 7232, 7233, 7234, 7235)
- 1x USB 2.0 Mini-B (IEC 62680-1) connector
- AJA eMini-Setup of network parameters
- Web and REST clients supported
- NMOS transmit (Discovery, Registration and Control)
- According to standards IS-04 v1.2 & IS-05 v1.0.
- AJA REST API (Control Only)
- Discovery is supported via SSDP, allowing AJA REST API to then be used for Control
- Discovery is also supported via MDNS, allowing AJA REST API to then be used for Control
- Ember+ (no Discovery, Control only) v1.6.2