AJA HA5-4K HDMI to Quad-Link 3G-SDI
AJA’s HA5-4K Mini-Converter provides high-quality conversion of HDMI to 4K SDI with 4 x 3G SDI outputs. HA5-4K allows conversion of HDMI video from DSLR’s, mirror-less cameras, action cameras, or prosumer 4K video cameras to 4K SDI for use in professional workflows. HA5-4K is also capable of analysing HDR infoframe data coming in over HDMI when used with AJA Mini-Config software.
4K and UltraHD
HA5-4K supports conversion of full resolution 4K (4096×2160) as well as UltraHD (3840×2160) from HDMI to 3G-SDI at frame rates up to 50/60 fps, providing a great solution for cinematic 4K productions as well as UHD projects.
HDR or High Dynamic Range, provides the ability to display a wider and richer range of colours, much brighter whites, and much deeper, darker blacks than standard signals allow. This gives your imagery a more ‘dynamic’ look and allows for natural true to life colours to be communicated to your audience.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 up to 60 fps at 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0
- Supports quadrant (square division) and 2SI (two sample interleave) 4K/UltraHD SDI mapping
- 4 x 3G-SDI outputs
- HD resolutions supported
- HDR Infoframe analysis with AJA Mini-Config
- Embedded audio support
- Configure via USB port and supplied Mini-Config software
- Uses 5-20VDC power (DWP-U-R1 universal power supply included)
- 5-year warranty