Bluefish444 Fluid DNxHD IngeSTore
Bluefish444 have developed IngeSTore as a complementary multi-channel ingest tool enabling Bluefish444 hardware to capture multiple independent format SDI sources simultaneously. Capture to QuickTime, AVI and DVCPRO50/HD codecs for free.
Among the oldest film archives, founded in 1935, the British Film Institute (BFI) National Archive has grown to become one of the largest and most important collections of film and television in the world… BFI compared the options to meet their requirement for 12 channels of simultaneous SDI recording from their VTRs. Having discovered Bluefish444’s Epoch | Supernova CG I/O card, paired with the complementary IngeSTore multi-channel capture software, they realised a solution that would give them the desired results at the right price point.
IngeSTore can be used seamlessly in combination with popular NLE software such as Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro CC to provide a simultaneous capture and output solution, with compatible Bluefish444 hardware and firmware modes.
IngeSTore features software license upgrades to encode uncompressed SDI to other codecs, such as Avid-compliant OP-ATOM DNxHD media. IngeSTore can write directly to local or shared storage, including Avid shared storage, allowing systems to access media directly from the Avid Media Database.
Other licenced codecs available for upgrade include ProRes, H.264, Sony XDCAM, AVCi and JPEG 2000.
- 4 simultaneous and independent streams allows capture of multiple inputs from a range of SDI sources.
- Simultaneous IngeSTore recording and NLE operation when one or more SDIs are available*.
- Multiple codec options give flexibility for IngeSTore to easily integrate with your existing workflow, for both uncompressed and compressed formats.
- Avid Shared Storage with ingeSTore allows systems to access the media directly from the Avid media database.
- 3 record modes ensure that no matter what you are capturing, you’ll be able to do so in the easiest way possible. The available modes are crash record, timecode in/out, and timecode auto.
- Edit while record means that you can start editing your footage in popular NLEs such as Adobe Premiere CC or Avid Media Composer, while your file is still being captured into a growing file#.
If you would like to download the IngeSTore software, you can get the installer from the Bluefish444 Downloads page.
*To simultaneously output from an NLE while recording to IngeSTore, one or more SDIs are required to be free (dependant on product and firmware). This will reduce the total number of inputs on the card available for capture.
#Edit while record functionality requires an additional plugin.