Core SWX Maverick MV6 Block Battery
The Maverick MV6 battery pack is the next generation, all encompassing block battery system for cinema and lighting applications.
Mobile Power Station with High Current Delivery
Built for high demand situations, the MV6 can sustain up to 20A draw on both 14v and 28v outputs simultaneously, plus provide USB and ptap outputs. Built with premium Nickel Metal Hydride cells from Japan, this pack will sustain several thousand cycles of usage with minimal degradation, and allow for easy air shipping and travel.
Aux Power with Preventative Maintenance Functions
Being a complete mobile power station means you must be able to power all devices on location. The Mav6 includes 2 ptap outputs(12-17vdc) to power auxiliary devices and a 5v USB output to charge mobile devices. The green Smarttap also can provide battery diagnostics on the internal cell packs within the unit, and the USB doubles as a firmware upgrade port allowing fast “drag and drop” updates by plugging in to a PC.
Core designed the Mav6 understanding the need for predictive service. The modular build allows for quick service and if necessary, replacement of the charger module and battery cells. Less downtime and labour time, equates to more uptime, useability and ROI.
A Friendly Form Factor
Understanding many already have shipping cases from their older block battery packs, the MV6 was designed to fit in legacy shipping cases. With the new MV6, you can use the rear compartment, previously used for old charging stations, for additional cabling and accessories. The Nickel Metal Hydride cell composition allows for easy shipment and air travel. The form factor also works with the existing dolly install base making the Maverick an ‘”on-dolly” power station.
Backlit Runtime LCD with Diagnostic reporting
The Mav6 features a Runtime LCD similar to that of our on-board packs. The LCD provides 3 phase status reporting;
- Reports 100w dummy load runtime when not in discharge/charge (Dummy load can be adjusted to suit need through AN updates via USB)
- Calculates remaining runtime when in use based on actual load
- Calculates remaining charge time when charging.
The MV6 has a standard IEC AC input for charging from AC Mains. Plug the unit in to 110-24()V AC and it will charge back up in 5hrs. An LED array in the handle illuminates when charging to display charge status from afar. The LED array can also display capacity status when in use. A recessed switch in the handle allows for control of the LED brightness as well as disabling the LED array.
3 Year Warranty
Being the best in the industry means you must back it by the best warranty in the industry and we are putting our money where our mouth is. The 3 year warranty on the Maverick provides you piece of mind that you’re making a sound investment in the Maverick system.
The Maverick was designed to handles the rigors of productions, and we know that sometimes means inclement weather and puddles. It’s all aluminium modular design provides a robust form while providing up to 7.5″of water resistance.
Maverick MV6 Key Specifications
- Cell Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride, Travel safe
- Capacity: 605Wh(14.4v, 42.0Ah, max rating 639wh)
- Size: 9.56” x 13.7” x 5.3”
- Weight: 28.3lbs.
- Voltage Output: 2x XLR4p @ 14v(12-17vdc), 2x XLR3p @28v(regulated)
- Max Load: 40A(20A @ 14v, 20A @ 28v)
- Built-in Protections: Temperature(internal), Voltage(internal), Current(resettable exterior and internal)
- Capacity Monitoring: Backlit LCD and LED Handle
- Aux Output: 2x Ptap(10A, 14.4v unregulated)
- USB Output: 1x USB-A(5v, 3A)
- Charge Time: 5hrs with built-in charger
- AC Mains Input: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Build: Cast and Sheet Aluminium