Flowics by Vizrt – Cloud-native Live Graphics
Flowics is the most comprehensive cloud-based platform powering remote and in-studio production of live graphics and interactive content for linear and digital broadcasters.
- Graphics – Create HTML5 overlays for broadcast, digital shows, remote productions and big screens.
- Data Connectors – Simplify the integration of live external data with your broadcast graphics.
- Middleware – Integrate live data, social media and second screen audience participation with your on-premise CGs.
- Second screen – Create interactive experiences for web and mobile. Integrate viewer engagement on air.
- Streaming extensions – Interactive overlays for Twitch & FB Live broadcasts.
PRODUCE FROM ANYWHERE
Create and operate live broadcast graphics with real-time data and audience participation from any location. NDI, SDI or cloud, you can use Flowics in any workflow.
Streamline your live production workflows with cloud-based tools, easy integration of social media and built-in connectors for external data.
ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE
Create interactive programming to captivate your audiences and increase watch times. Feature social media comments and engage viewers with Polls, Quizzes, Ratings and more.
POWER YOUR DIGITAL PROPERTIES
Increase traffic to your website and promote mobile app use and downloads with second screen participation. Use QR codes on-air to redirect viewers.
EXPAND YOUR AD INVENTORY
Provide advertisers with creative new ways to reach their target audiences through measurable interactive experiences on multiple platforms.
ENRICH YOUR PRODUCTIONS
A simple and unified way to add new content to your shows. Integrate live sports data, social media content, second screen audience participation and much more.
“For the very first time, we implemented not only interactions via audience comments on social media, but also live polls so that fans could vote and get involved during the show. We achieved the best results in reach and interaction in the entire history of the Meus Premios Nick.” – Paula Haefeli, Digital Marketing Manager. Nickelodeon
“The ease of implementation with Flowics has allowed us at ViacomCBS to make our workflows notably more agile, optimizing time, technical, and creative resources, all thanks to their platform and 24/7 timely assistance from the support team.” – Paul Del Pin – Sr. Mkt & Digital Director. ViacomCBS
“The Flowics platform is essential to achieve an audience connection within a production. With the information obtained from our fans, we are able to tailor a large part of the script to meet their expectations.” – Luciano Ciampoli, Executive producer. MEDCOM
“Working with Flowics has helped strengthen the production and execution of the IRONMAN VR Pro Challenge on the IRONMAN Now Facebook Watch page. The flexible graphics package empowers our team to easily design and operate customized, high-quality visuals for each race.” – Doug O’Donnell – VP of Digital Platforms. IRONMAN Group
- Data-Driven Graphics – Our data-driven graphics enable creative teams to automatically incorporate live game information and statistics from dozens of sports and competitions into live productions.
- Remote Production – Our cloud-based graphics production workflow helps reduce time while saving travel and capital expenses simplifying local operation with minimal hardware and on-site equipment.
- Audience Engagement – Our interactive capabilities create immersive experiences for fans attending events and those at home through social networks, mobile apps, graphics at big screens, QR codes and more.
- Diversified Ad Inventory – Our audience participation options will help you increase your ad inventory and offer your sponsors more opportunities to connect with their target.
- Multi-platform Experience – Engage viewers on social media or through second screen experiences. Integrate in the cloud or on-premise.
- Simplified Production Workflow – Our cloud-based platform help broadcasters streamline live broadcast graphics creation and operation with more efficient workflows for remote and in-studio production.