IDX Imicro Series V-Mount Batteries
The Imicro Series is the smallest battery pack in the world at the capacity. Rated at 97Wh and 145Wh, the Imicro meets the passenger aircraft carry-on limit while remaining useful in many diverse applications. The Imicro’s size is beneficial for users with small equipment and gimbal set ups. The Imicro also includes two on-battery D-Tap outputs. Future accessories will make the Imicro Series your new go-to setup.
IMICRO SERIES KEY FEATURES
- 145Wh or 97Wh capacities
- Meets passenger aircraft travel regulations
- Capable of handling up to 14A loads‡
- (1) 100W D-Tap Advanced Output (unregulated) – D-Tap Output with the added ability to charge battery using low-cost D-Tap Charger (VL-DT1)
- (1) 100W D-Tap Output (unregulated)
- 5 Power Indicator LEDs (displaying 10% increments)
- Battery circuit protection ensures it is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure this is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- 11V auto cut-off prevents over-discharging (while load is applied)
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount Battery chargers and accessories.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
Imicro Accessories (Available Separately)
A-VMICRO2 – Micro 2ch Hot swap V-Mount Adaptor Plate w/ 2x D-Tap & USB-C
The A-Vmicro2 is a V-Mount hot swap plate to accommodate 2 micro batteries. Discharges one battery at a time, and will automatically switch to the next battery. Able to manually select discharging battery as well. Fitted with 2 D-Taps and a USB-C. Can also be used with IDX chargers. Batteries mounted on the A-Vmicro2 will charge sequentially.
P-VMICRO – Micro V-Mount Adaptor Plate w/ 2x D-Tap & USB-C
The P-Vmicro is a V-Mount adaptor plate Designed specifically for the form factor of the micro batteries. Equipped with 2x D-Taps and USB-C output. Able to be mounted onto the IDX A-CPmicro cheese plate.