Inca 6C Tungsten Fresnel
Including Inca 6C Tungsten Fresnel fixture with 6-inch lens, 4-Way (8-Leaf) Barndoor, Manual Yoke, Power Supply.
A traditional Fresnel with all the advantages of LED technology Tungsten balanced it is great for studio and location lighting. The tungsten-balanced Inca 6C ™ provides the control-ability and light-shaping properties inherent in a Fresnel light, with the advantages of LED technology including DMX-control-ability. The Inca 6C draws a small fraction of the power of conventional Fresnel fixtures, and like the rest of the Inca Series, it provides Litepanels’ famous full-spectrum quality light.
- A true Fresnel fixture that produces soft, directional illumination
- Litepanels proprietary heat-free LED technology
- High quality 6” Fresnel lens
- Energy savings and extended bulb life provide a <3 year ROI in typical studio applications
- Tungsten colour temperature with no external ballast or restrike period required
- AC/DC power with DC power via 3-pin XLR – Versatility in and out of the studio
- Integrated DMX module with RJ45 (Ethernet) connectors for remote control using DMX512 protocol
- 100% to 0 dimming with no noticeable colour shift or flicker at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Focus control from 67° to 15° beam via on-fixture dial or DMX
- Robust lightweight housing–weighs 1/3 as much as conventional Fresnels
- Standard yoke with unique Jr pin/Baby pin combination for easy mounting and positioning
- Perfect companion to Inca 12™, Inca 9™ and Inca 4™ Fresnels
- 104W power draw with output comparable to a 200W HMI