Inogeni 4KX-PLUS UltraHD to USB 3.0 with Loop Out
The 4KX-PLUS will convert Ultra HD to USB 3.0 and includes an HDMI loop and external power for BYOM applications. It connects your HDMI cameras, video sources or CODECs to your laptop.
Perfectly compatible for Cisco Webex BYOM applications
Compatible with Cisco Webex Room Series – Configure your Cisco conferencing software to use USB cameras and microphones.
- Activate ‘Enable USB mode’ on the Touch 10.
- It works with any virtual meeting room software that enables USB cameras and microphones, such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet or BlueJeans.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 (high quality MJPEG)
- The 4KX-PLUS with Cisco Devices enable multiple displays. The 4K2USB3 works only for one display.
- The external power supply maintains the connection between the Cisco Webex CODEC and the 2nd display, even if the laptop is not connected to the 4KX-PLUS.
The most cost-effective and user-friendly interoperability solution
Rely on a proven technology that captures uncompressed HDMI video and audio from Webex devices, which then converts it to USB 3.0 for a third-party laptop.
- Direct integration of Cisco room equipment (camera, audio and screen)
- Solves the interoperability issue
- Optimizes your assets and avoids additional license fees for Cloud Video Interop (CVI) service and user management
- No driver required
- Compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux laptops
- Easily programed macros in your Webex Room Device. Native Webex implementation available in Q2 CY2022
- Intuitive interface on Webex Touch 10 or Webex Navigator
- To request the macros, click here.
- HDMI capture to USB 3.0
- Compatible with USB 2.0 (high-quality MJPEG)
- HDMI loop output
- Up to Ultra HD 4K (3840/4096×2160) at 30 fps and 1080p at 60 fps
- HDMI audio support
- Analog audio I/O
- Digital Fluid technology: Internal frame buffers maximize frame rates
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion (UHD up-scaling not supported)
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue settings
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and Android
- Powered from external adapter or USB 2.0 (included)
- A six-foot USB 3.0 cable is included