Inogeni Share 2U Dual Video to USB 3.0 Capture
HDMI and USB Video, Line Audio to USB 3.0 (With HDMI Output)
The INOGENI Share 2U Converter is the most easy and reliable tool for simultaneous capture of two streams of uncompressed video with audio from your HDMI and USB Camera sources for your PC for recording, videoconferencing, lecture capture and streaming applications. No driver installation is necessary and it will work on all motherboards and USB 3.0 chipsets. It features an HDMI and a USB Camera input, a line level stereo analogue input, a line level stereo analogue output, an internal USB 3.0 hub with 2x USB 3.0 ports for expansion purposes and USB 3.0 connector for the host. It supports SD and HDTV video formats, up to 1080p30, and most computer graphic formats. Compact in size and rugged, the converter is a practical and an easy-to-use USB 3.0 capture solution. It is compatible with Windows, OSX and Linux operating systems, and is UVC-compliant, so it will work with all DirectShow/V4L2 and AVFoundation compatible software.
OPTIMISE your video collaboration and webcast with two cameras.
Works with Skype®, Zoom®, Webex®, GoToMeeting®, Hangouts®, etc.
Reduces hardware complexity and connections to your computer.
You can use the Mixer feature of the SHARE 2U to embed your two video sources into one single stream. This feature can be an important asset for you if your application only supports one video interface, like Skype®, Zoom®, Webex®, GoToMeeting® and all video conferencing applications.
The device can be controlled by an application on the host side using our USB HID interface or with RS-232. You can also use the keypad on top of the device to control it manually.
The converter supports 1080p resolutions up to 30 fps. All SD and HD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:2 8-bit colour space over USB 3.0. The line level stereo analogue audio input and
output are two-channel LPCM.
- Mixer feature : Hardware mixer into a single USB 3.0 interface.
- Control interface : LAN, RS-232, USB
- Local and remote keypad.
- HDMI and USB camera input connectors.
- Line level stereo audio support.
- Digital Fluid technology: Internal frame buffers maximise frame rate with any host.
- Hardware-based colour space and sampling conversion.
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion.
- Customisable video processing functions.
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings.
- Supports multiple devices on the same host.
- Compatible with Windows, OSX and Linux.