Magewell Ultra Stream HDMI
Magewell Ultra Stream HDMI is a Single-Channel HD Streaming Encoder that makes live streaming remarkably easy for everyone! Supports up to 4K60p HDMI input and loop-through with real-time down conversion to HD
New Firmware Released!
Magewell has released a new upgrade for its award-winning Ultra Stream family of live streaming encoder hardware that further enhances the devices’ exceptional ease of use and versatility. The new update enables recording to the device’s built-in storage or attached USB drive with a choice of two modes – The default method stops recording if storage becomes full, while a continuous, loop-like recording mode automatically deletes the oldest saved clip to make room when storage fills up. Ultra Stream encoders now allow access to its 32GB of internal storage, which enables 16 hours of recording at a data rate of 4Mbps – often sufficient for content up to 1080p30 – or eight hours at 8Mbps for even higher-quality recording.
The Ultra Stream 1.3 firmware upgrade also adds a user-selectable Auto-Recording option that automatically starts recording to internal storage, a USB drive, or both when a stable input signal is detected. This enables “zero-touch” recording and ensures that producers don’t miss a second of the action.
The new update also adds support for the RTSP streaming protocol – still used in many enterprises’ internal streaming servers and industrial applications – alongside Ultra Stream’s existing RTMP capabilities. Other enhancements include expanded controls in the web-based interface; new tools for downloading recorded clips; and image adjustments including brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue.
Easy to Use
- Stand-alone device; no computer required
- Internet connectivity via wired Ethernet, Wi-Fi and optional 3G/4G modem support
- Control via on-device buttons, intuitive smartphone app or browser-based interface
- Available with HDMI or SDI input and loop-through
Live Stream to Platforms of Your Choice
- Support H.264 video encoding and AAC-LC audio encoding
- Stream easily to YouTube, Twitch and Facebook Live
- Stream to custom-specified RTMP or RTMPS server
- Encode and stream at resolutions up to 1080p60 at 8Mbps
- Stream to two platforms simultaneously at bitrates up to 4Mbps
Record High-quality Video for Storage and Sharing
- Support H.264 or HEVC video encoding with AAC audio
- Record and save clips to a USB drive or the associated phone
- Preview, record and stream video simultaneously
- Record with two different encoding presets concurrently for different needs
Different Formats for Streaming and Recording
- Set different resolutions, frame rates and bit rates for streaming and recording simultaneously.
Eg. 720p30 for streaming and 1080p60 for recording.
Support 2K Input & Loop-through
- Supports inputs up to 2048x1080p60
- Loop-through for local display
Add your Narration and Monitor your Video Source
- Add narration through the analogue microphone input
- Monitor the input signal through the analogue headphone output
Wired & Wireless
- The Ultra Stream HDMI can be connected to the Internet via Ethernet, Wi-Fi or USB 3G/4G Modem
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
Video input interface
HDMI x1: Support up to 4096×2160p60
HDMI x1: Support up to 4096×2160p60
USB 2.0 for USB Flash Drive
Wired Ethernet – 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
Wi-Fi – IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
USB – USB 3G/4G Modem (not included)
Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
Main Stream: Up to 1080p60
Sub Stream: Up to 720p30
Mobile OS: Android, iOS
Driver and Firmware
Universal diver; upgradable firmware
Preset: Youtube Live, Twitch, Facebook Live
Internal SD card
Ultra Stream App
Use your mobile phone to scan the QR code, or choose your mobile phone OS to download.