Marshall V-R241-4K 24″ 4K Master Confidence Monitor
The Marshall V-R241-4K offers stunning colour performance with a wide variety of built-in features for professional video production, broadcast, and Pro AV applications.
- UHD/4K support via 12G SDI, Quad 3G SDI, Interleaved 2SI, and HDMI 2.0
- Displays all HD, UHD, and 4K resolutions (4096 x 2160 letterbox)
- Supports frame rates from 23.98 to 60 fps
- Colour gamut presets for REC 709 and DCI P3 “Cinema”
- Supports HLG and SMPTE 2084 HDR
- Timecode display for embedded VITC and LTC (SDI input)
- Close Caption display for 708 and converted 608 captions (SDI Input)
- Built-in confidence speakers confirm presence of embedded audio
- Audio bar displays 1 – 16 channels (SDI) or channel pair (HDMI)
- IMD (In Monitor Display) compatible with TSL or Image Video tally controls
- Waveform/Vector displays either full frame or line-by-line analysis
(12G UHD/4K or 3G HD)
- Eco-friendly with extremely low power consumption in standby mode and remote wake
The Marshall V-R241-4K offers stunning colour performance with a wide variety of built-in features for professional video production, broadcast, and Pro AV applications. The V-R241-4K has a beautiful 24-inch UHD panel with wide viewing angle that can display resolution inputs all the way up to 4K.
Versatile enough for any video production set, while equally at home in the studio for post, the Marshall V-R241-4K can follow any professional video workflow from initial capture to final mastering. Great for use in commercial work, on-set production, cinema, live video broadcasts, and a wide range of AV applications.
HDR at 12G / 3GSDI
Two 12G-SDI inputs, two 3G-SDI inputs, and one HDMI 2.0 input, all supporting HDR.
Waveform & Vectorscope at 4K
Built-in Waveform and Vectorscope allow for real-time white and black level clip monitoring and colour gamut range displays, both supported in resolutions all the way up to 4K.
Detailed Audio Analysis and Status Display
Digital audio bars display up to 16 channels (SDI) or channel pair (HDMI) embedded audio. Front-facing headphone jack and built-in confidence monitors provide detailed audio monitoring.
Multiple Control Options
The V-R241-4K has multiple ports for control over Ethernet, RS422/485, RS232, and GPI, and is also compatible with controllers from Extron, AMX, TSL, Image Video, Evertz and many other common control interfaces.