Marshall V-R653-IMD-3GTE Triple HD/SD 6.5″ Rack Monitor
The new V-R653-IMD-3GTE Truck Edition triple HD/SD 6.5″ monitor set is a cost-effective “all-in-one” solution. Each screen offers a single 3G-SDI input with active loop-through capability.
Marshall Electronics introduces the industry’s first full lineup of LCD panels with In-Monitor Display functionality. The new V-R653-IMD-3GTE Truck Edition triple HD/SD 6.5 monitor set is a cost-effective “all-in-one” solution for post production houses, broadcasters, and mobile units. This fully-integrated approach eliminates the need for additional or separate Under Monitor Displays and allows UMD information and tallies to be displayed directly within a Marshall flat panel monitor, while saving precious rack space. A variety of features are readily available including on-screen Video Time Code, three-colour “Soft” Tallies, and Audio Presence Indicator. This Marshall IMD display also introduces our new RotoMenu™ feature which allows fast, direct, and easy menu navigation.
Marshall’s IMD monitors integrate easily with existing Tally systems and controllers, including Image Video, NVISION, TSL, and MEI (Marshall Electronics) protocols. This 4RU unit also ships ready to rack mount and provides up to 20% more screen when compared to our competitors’ LCD and CRT models that occupy the same space. This is in addition to the benefits of low weight and power consumption when compared to similar CRT products and separate Under Monitor Display configurations. The V-R653-IMD-3GTE is a perfect solution for large Video Wall applications and systems.
Each screen offers a single HD-SDI / 3G/HD/SDI inputs with active loop-through capability. Additional features include adjustment settings memory, multiple Frame Marker Overlays, Blue Gun, Pixel-to-Pixel mode, and direct access for adjustment and selection functions. Can also be used as standalone displays with HD-SDI loop-through.
- No need for external Under Monitor Display — “all-in-one” In-Monitor Display solution without added depth
- Supports the following protocols: Image Video / NVISION / TSL / MEI
- High Resolution 1024 x 768 RGB Dots with 2.4 million pixels
- 16.7 million colours
- New unique RotoMenu™ for fast, direct, and easy menu navigation
- 5 Year / 50,000 hour backlight life
- High resolution scaling / high quality de-interlacing
- 650 cd/m² luminance produces enhanced image quality in varying light and viewing conditions
- 500:1 ratio of contrast between black and white luminance values
- Three-colour on-screen “soft” tally indicators (Red / Green / Amber)
- Three LED colour tally indicators (Red / Green / Amber)
- On-Screen Audio Presence Indicator
- On-Screen Video Time Code
- RS-422 / 485 connection with loop-through for control communication / IMD functionality
- Field upgrade-able firmware capability via RS-422 / 485 port
- Direct access for adjustments of brightness, contrast, and colour
- Multiple Frame Marker Overlays with Centre Mark
- Pixel-to-Pixel mode
- Blue Gun for colour adjustment
- Adjustment Settings Memory
Live Broadcast • Broadcast Units • HD OB Truck • Closed Captioning • Confidence Monitoring • Audio Monitoring