NewTek AutoLink for Panasonic PTZ
Automatically detect Panasonic IP cameras across your network
Identify any compatible camera. Anywhere on your network.
Connect IP-ready Panasonic cameras to your network via PC and detect their presence automatically from any compatible TriCaster® or NewTek IP Series Video Mix Engine. With NewTek AutoLink for Panasonic PTZ, any and all Panasonic IP cameras detected on your network become immediately available for use in interconnected production workflows – with no complex configuration required.
More angles. Less bandwidth
Have any number of Panasonic IP cameras on standby, ready to take live in your production. With NewTek AutoLink for Panasonic PTZ, video translation and transmission is only initiated when the camera source is selected, conserving valuable bandwidth and system resources. Best of all, once the camera is recognized as a video source, it’s accessible to any TriCaster or Video Mix Engine on your network.
NewTek AutoLink for Panasonic PTZ is also compatible with the PTZ control functionality integrated into TriCaster and the Video Mix Engine, enabling the user to manage orientation, zoom, focus and iris of supported cameras directly from the user interface or a compatible controller.
- Panasonic IP camera(s) supporting RTSP stream delivery, to include models AW-HE130, AW-HE40, AW-UE70, and AK-UB300
- Microsoft® Windows 7 operating system (OS) or better
- Intel i5 based CPU with 4Gb of memory better
- Gigabit connection or better
- NewTek IP Series Video Mix Engine, TriCaster Advanced Edition, or TriCaster 8000, 860, 460, 410, or Mini with most current software
Actual performance may vary based on user-defined conditions, including but not limited to camera model and settings; selected video format, resolution, and frame rate; and network configuration.