NewTek Live Sports Solutions
Do more than level the playing field, NewTek Live Sports Solutions deliver professional sports video production at a price that leaves the competition behind.
NewTek’s live sports production solutions provide everything that teams, leagues, schools, and broadcasters need for complete on-air, live streaming, and in-venue sports production at any level, while meeting network standards for powerhouse visuals and real-time performance.
- Produce a world-class fan experience. Dedicated replay with scores of built-in capabilities like dramatic slow motion and visual effects previously accessible only by top-tier networks.
- Capture the action—anywhere. The right sized integrated production system can go wherever the game happens, without sacrificing capabilities.
- Monetise multi-branded programs. Feed fan frenzies on nearly any device. Customise multiple outputs for any network ID or sponsor brand.
- Smash price-performance barriers. A single multi-camera video production system incorporates every part of the production workflow at a game-changing price.
- Connect any source, anywhere. Design your sports productions based on the best, most exciting programs for your fans, not cabling or facility restrictions.
Pick your TriCaster:
TC1 / TC1 R3 or TC410 Plus
TC1 or TC1 R3 (Redundant PSU)
The most complete production system available today, TriCaster TC1 represents the continued innovation of the iconic product that defined an industry. Designed with the way you work in mind and equipped with hundreds of advanced production capabilities, it has everything you need to do video your way today—and tomorrow. SEE IT IN ACTION!
- Switching, streaming, recording in HD, 3G, and 4K UHD 60p
- Native software driven processing for maximum production power and flexibility
- Comprehensive camera coverage and compelling multi-source video mixing, including 16 external inputs and 4 M/Es
- Studio-grade Skype® video calling with multi-channel Skype TX software integration
- Integrated video servers allowing playback, replay, and live editing without any additional hardware
- Multi-channel ISO recording to full-resolution QuickTime® and H.264 files for VOD, post-production, and archive
- Dual-channel live streaming to Facebook Live, Microsoft® Azure®, Periscope, Twitch, YouTube™ Live, and more
- Real-time social media sharing to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more
- Powerful production automation with custom macro commands, sophisticated full-motion compositing, and flexible control options
- Advanced audio mixing with multi-source configuration and control, professional DSPs, and 4 x 4 x 4 channel routing
- Premier creative capabilities, including multi-bus mix effects, animated titles and transitions, advanced chromakeying, spectacular live virtual sets, and more
TriCaster TC410 Plus is an integrated video production system designed to create multi-platform productions live and on-demand. Your shows will be polished, engaging to viewers through social and second-screen experiences, deliver revenue opportunities, and extend your brand. TriCaster 410 Plus is scaled for smaller racks and mobile units and gives you an end-to-end IP workflow from acquisition to delivery.
Revolutionise your mobile and studio productions with:
- Mid-size production power including 4 M/E mixing, up to 8 external inputs, and 4 mix outputs
- NDI® integration for video, audio, and data transmission over IP
- Real-time social media publishing
- Streaming to Facebook Live, Twitch, and more
- Multi-channel recording and internal storage
- Video playback without any additional hardware
- Integrated multiviewers for monitoring
- Multi-channel audio mixing
- Built-in video playback, data-driven graphics, compositing, effects, and more.
Pick Your 3Play:
3P1 / 3P1 3RU or 4800
Both with 3P1 Control Surface
3Play 3P1 is the most cost-effective, easy-to-use, and powerful IP replay solution in the world
- 3G SDI, hybrid, and end-to-end IP connectivity.
- Support for up to 4 external inputs and 2 outputs – SDI or NDI
- 4 multi-viewer outputs
- Synchronised, continuous, full-resolution capture
- Record and playback simultaneously
- Preview all angles simultaneously while recording and playing back video
- Show all angles of recording synced on output
- Build playlists with full transitions, audio, sound effects, and stinger animations
- Per output overlays with positioning and transitions
- Integrated dual-channel telestration with remote transport control.
- LivePanel™ option to build browser-based user interfaces and workflows
- Multi-purpose video server with clip preview
- Real-time social media export or transcode files for immediate delivery
- Import external video, audio, and stills in common formats
- Intuitive asset management and tagging system
- Automation with custom macro commands
- Support for MIDI, GPI, AMP protocol, and much more…
Capture more cameras and gain more viewers with NewTek 3Play 4800. Award-winning production for pro leagues and large venues.
3Play 4800 is the most complete sports production solution available, integrating multi-camera capture, instant replay, in-show highlights, and dramatic slow motion into one turnkey system. Engage in-house fans, online viewers, social media followers, and broadcast audiences with greater ease and simplicity—with incredible savings on equipment investments.
Captivate more viewers at your events – and beyond.
Gain a competitive advantage with 3Play. Venues looking to enhance the event atmosphere and extend their brands online, or broadcasters engaging audiences at home and increasing program exposure – anyone can use NewTek 3Play to make small events look like network-style shows and turn large events into experiences that audiences will never forget.
Capture Every Angle: Serve up the best shot at the perfect moment and pump up the crowd with instant replay, slow-motion, custom animated transitions, and 3D warping video effects.
Brand Like a Network: Look better for fans and sponsors with built-in professional design elements to add even more sizzle and dramatic impact to replays and highlight reels.
Make More Shows: Record every angle during the live event and capture everything you need to produce: weeks-in-review, coaches’ shows, recruitment reels, and promos.
Log Events Live: As fast as the action happens on the field or at the event, tag it with FastClip and find it later for replays, highlights, fan favourites, or bumpers.
Multi-Angle Capture: Monitor every angle of all live video sources. Switch between live shots, stored clips, and packages, and capture everything for live shows and post-production.
Side-by-Side Playback: Game-clock overlay and picture-in-picture simultaneous playback, make it possible for refs to tackle the tough decisions, while fans relive the drama and analysts provide the deeper story.
Multi-Speed Playback: Replay more dramatically—in real time, hyperspeed, or slo-mo—with razor-sharp clarity using pre-set or manual operation with your standard HD and SD cameras.
Pick Your Control Surface
TC1SP or TC1LP
3P1 CS Included as Standard
The TriCaster TC1LP and TC1SP control panels are expertly engineered to combine the comprehensive functionality, precision controls, premium hardware mechanics, and ergonomic design that operators need, with modern styling that appeals to clients and executives.
TC1SP (14-Button Control Panel)
- Stripes: 1.5 x panel stripes
- Source Buttons: 14 x switcher source buttons, 11 x M/E source buttons
- Joystick: 1 x multi-mode joystick (3-axis)
- T-Bar: 1 x multi-mode T-Bar
- Connectivity: USB
- Physical: TriCaster TC1SP chassis – 23.5 x 2.5 x 11.6 (59.7 x 6.4 x 29.5 cm)
TC1LP (24-Button Control Panel)
- Stripes: 2 x panel stripes
- Source Buttons: 24 x switcher source buttons, 24 x M/E source buttons
- Joystick: 1 x multi-mode joystick (3-axis)
- T-Bar: 2 x multi-mode T-Bars
- Connectivity: 1 Gigabit NIC
- Physical: TriCaster TC1LP chassis with 25W PSU – 34.1 x 3.2 x 13.8 in (86.6 x 8.1 x 35.1 cm)
3Play 3P1 CS Included
Includes NC1 I/O Studio Module
Workflow fusion at its finest. All-purpose conversion to customise any workflow.
Complete your current workflow or create an entirely new one. From increasing your available inputs and outputs, to merging established and emerging technologies, to linking locations across your network, the NewTek Studio I/O Module is a universal solution that adapts to your production needs.
The bridge to your ideal production.
- Translate up to 8 compatible video sources to SDI or NDI® for input, output, or a combination of both
- Configure for dual-channel 4K Ultra HD at 60 frames per second with support for 3G-SDI quad-link grouping
- Integrate with compatible systems and devices across your network for switching, streaming, display, and delivery
- Stack modules in a single location or station in multiple locations to meet the demands of your productions