NewTek Virtual Set Editor AE (Advanced Edition)
Bring your dream studio to life.
Realise your vision for a professional-looking studio – wherever you want it. With a simple setup, a few square feet of space, and Virtual Set Editor AE, you can transform any location into a spectacular virtual environment that dramatically raises your production value and adds instant credibility to your presentation.
Building and editing your own virtual sets is just the start. Capture a panoramic image with a camera or smartphone to generate a virtual set from a real-world location. Create custom 3D transitions and warping effects, and make network-style stingers and animation loops with the included Animation Store Creator application.
- Edit a variety of set elements including inputs, backgrounds, colour schemes, set pieces, and more
- Includes customisable virtual set template
- Choose the set angle to make changes and preview modifications
Design. Create. Customise.
With Virtual Set Editor, you have the tools at your fingertips to turn any space into an authentic studio atmosphere. Customise any of the included starter sets to match your brand, style, and colour scheme, or import a one-of-a-kind studio built from the ground up using your choice of design applications. Save your changes, export your finished product, and the stage is set for your live production.
Sets Just Got Real
Immerse your presenters in a 360° virtual environment with holographic virtual sets. Capture a panoramic image of any real-world location with a smartphone or camera, or model a scene using any 3D application, then import into Virtual Set Editor to generate incredibly lifelike sets that blur the lines between virtual and reality.
- Use a panoramic photo or 3D render for your virtual environment
- Map up to 4 live video inputs into the scene
- Configure virtual camera shot framing and presets
Primetime Production Value
Infuse your brand into custom, full-colour animated effects and transitions with alpha channel and embedded audio to craft a signature look and feel for your show with the included Animation Store Creator. Enhance multi-camera switching with visual effects like real-time cloth dynamics, warping transformations, and motion overlays. And generate frame buffer animations from original image sequences and short video clips to create a library of visuals you can call up on demand or loop continuously during your show.
- Produce custom transitions and effects from your own logos and graphics
- Apply sound effects to accompany animations
- Preview every frame of your animation sequence
What You Get
- 13 customisable virtual sets
- 3 holographic virtual sets
- 3 multi-layer sets
- 6 PSD examples
- 14 box effects
- 51 box frames
- 20 backgrounds
- UV gradient warp image
- 3 animation store examples
Virtual Set Editor AE (Advanced Edition)
- Exclusively compatible with TriCaster Advanced Edition software
- Features enhanced LiveSet™ technology and support for real-time animated lens flares
- Includes Virtual Set Editor Advanced Edition and Animation Store Creator applications and content
- Supports creation of custom virtual sets, holographic virtual sets, animation store transitions, and animation buffers
Also Available: Virtual Set Editor 2.5
Virtual Set Editor AE (Advanced Edition) System Requirements
Virtual Set Editor AE (Advanced Edition) requires a TriCaster® Pro Line or TriCaster Mini system with TriCaster Advanced Edition software, or a standalone Microsoft® Windows workstation with the following minimum requirements for installation and operation:
• 64-bit Microsoft® Windows 7 or Vista® operating system (OS) or better
• NVidia GPU supporting Microsoft DirectX® 11™ with 1GB graphics memory or better
• 4GB RAM or better
• 5GB available hard drive space
A monitor with a minimum resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels is also required.
Virtual Set Editor Advanced Edition is exclusively compatible with TriCaster 8000, 860, 460, 410, and Mini systems running TriCaster Advanced Edition software, which support enhanced LiveSet technology, custom virtual sets, shot presets, holographic virtual sets, real-time animated lens flares, and animation store transitions.
Virtual Set Editor Advanced Edition is available as a free download to registered owners of TriCaster systems with Advanced Edition software and Virtual Set Editor (2.0 or higher).