Panasonic AW-HE40 Full HD PTZ Camera
Panasonic AW-HE40 features a 30x optical zoom lens and support for PoE+ for outstanding operability and installation flexibility. Available in White or Black with either SDI or HDMI
- 1/2,3-Type MOS
- 30 x optical zoom (10x digital zoom + Digital Extender)
- PoE+ Support
- Audio input function
- Night Mode*1 – Supports automatic switching
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode
- Video Output: HD-SDI or HDMI
- SDI Video Output Format: 1080/50i, 1080/59.94i, 1080/25ü, 1080/29.97p, 1080/25psF, 1080/29.97psF, 720/50p, 720/59.94p
- HDMI Video Output Format: 1080/50p, 1080/59,94p, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94i, 1080/25ü, 1080/29.97p, 1080/25psF, 1080/29.97psF, 720/50p, 720/59.94p
- Freeze During Preset Function
- IP connection allows control of up to 100 AW-HE40H/S units by using AW-RP50E
- IP Image output function allows Image monitoring by IP connection with a PC
- RS422, RS232C In/Out
- Preset memory of up to 100 positions
- Available in Pearl White (AW-HE40SW / AW-HE40HW) or Metallic Black (AW-HE40SK / AW-HE40HK)
- Easy installation thanks to use of turn-lock mechanism
Full HD camera with integrated pan-tilt for lectures,meetings and a wide variety of applications.
The AW-HE40 series of integrated full HD cameras performs in a wide variety of onsite shooting applications that require high-quality video, such as conferences, lecture capture and other events, thanks to its high-performance zoom, wide angle of view and outstanding colour reproducibility. In addition to IP video transmission, support for PoE+ enables power to be supplied via a LAN cable. The result is installation flexibility. Adding the optional Feature Upgrade AW-SFU01G gives support for HD-IP video output, output of video and audio via USB, and SD card recording.
Newly Developed 1/2.3-type MOS Sensor
Equipped with a newly developed 1/2.3-type MOS sensor and DSP (Digital Signal Processor) for high sensitivity and high resolution.
High Performance Optical 30x Zoom Lens/Super Resolution 40x Zoom
In addition to a 30x optical zoom, the AW-HE40 series can zoom up to 40x while maintaining high resolution thanks to Super Resolution technology. It also features a 16x digital zoom*2 and a 1.4x digital extender, which enables the AW-HE40 series to shoot in large conference halls and classrooms.
Night Mode (supports automatic switching)
Switching to Night Mode makes shooting possible even in low light conditions in which shooting is normally difficult, such as when observing wildlife. The AW-HE40 series can also be set to switch to the mode automatically depending on surrounding light levels.
Equipped with High Dynamic Range (HDR) Mode
In addition to conventional Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) and Digital Noise Reduction (DNR), the AW-HE40 is newly equipped with High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode. When shooting and synthesising two images with differing exposure times, the AW-HE40 series can create video with high visibility that corrects for halation and black defects even under backlit conditions.
Outputs Still Image During Preset Movements; Supports One-Camera Operations
The new Freeze During Preset function enables to freeze the video during preset playback. The immediately preceding still image is output during preset movements so that the swivelling movement is not displayed, making operations possible with one camera.
Either SDI Model or HDMI Model Can Be Selected To Match Usage Needs
Supports 1080/59.94p (HDMI model only), 29.97p*4, 59.94i, 29,97PsF, 1080/50p (HDMI model only), 25p*4, 50i, 25PsF, 720/59.94p, and 50p video formats. Flexible operation in line with the application is made possible by a lineup that includes an SDI output model (AW-HE40SW/SK), optimal for video content production, and an HDMI output model (AW-HE40HW/HK), optimal for video streaming, both of which come in two body colors (white and black) that can be selected depending on the usage environment.
Supporting PoE+ for Lower Installation Costs
By connecting network devices that support the IEEE802.3at PoE+ standard, power can be supplied via LAN cable. Since it is not necessary to install a power supply or even a local AC outlet, installation costs can be significantly reduced.
Flexible IP Control Architecture Simplifies
System Design and Operation Up to 100 x AW-HE40 series cameras can be controlled via IP from a single AW-RP120G/RP50 or PC. An AW-HE40 series can also be simultaneously controlled by up to five AW-RP120G/RP50’s via IP.
Exceptional Pan-tilt Performance for Smooth Shooting Over a Wide Area
The pan range of ±175° and the tilt range of -30° to +90° cover a wide shooting area. Pan and tilt operate at a maximum speed of 90°/second and respond quickly to remote control operation. They operate quietly at a sound level of NC35 or lower.
- Preset memory up to 100 positions.
- Functions such as freeze during preset, digital extender zoom and color temperature settings can be assigned to the user buttons on Panasonic controllers.
- Equipped with RS422 remote terminal; up to five units can be controlled via serial control from a controller.
- Equipped with RS232C remote terminal (standard serial communication support). Up to seven units can be controlled via daisy chain connection.
- Up to four units can be operated with a wireless remote controller (AW-RM50G sold separately).
- Easy installation thanks to use of turn-lock mechanism.
Works With: Panasonic Control Assist Camera AW-HEA10