PTZOptics 20x SDI PTZ Camera
PTZOptics 20x SDI PTZ Camera has a 20X Optical Zoom with a 60.7 degree FOV and supports 3G-SDI / HDMI / IP Streaming Outputs up to 1920 x 1080p60. Available in White or Grey.
20x SDI PTZ Camera
The PTZ Optics 20X-SDI is a 1080p camera with 20X optical zoom for capturing HD video at long distances. With support for HDMI, 3G-SDI and IP Streaming (H.264 & H.265) this camera is ideal for broadcasting high definition video signals for broadcast or video conferencing applications.
Be seen in 1080p
Crystal clear High Definition 1080p video with lossless 20X optical zoom letting you get up close to see and interact with your team.
3G-SDI is a preferred cabling for 1080p video at up to 60 frames per second run over long distances
Power Over Ethernet
PTZOptics HD-SDI camera models also include PoE (Power Over Ethernet) which can learn more about here. The Ethernet port can be used for power, control and video/audio streaming
RS-232/RS-485 Camera Control
Every PTZOptics includes in/out RS-232 ports and a RS-485. These ports use VISCA commands to integrate with larger control systems such as Crestron and Extron. We even have pre-built modules available for download here.
Live RTMP Streaming
Every PTZOptics camera has the ability to live stream directly from the camera to your favourite CDN. Simply plugin your CDN’s RTMP Streaming information into the IP interface of your camera and start streaming! (See this tutorial video).
IP Video Streaming
Cameras include h.265 “High-Efficiency Codec” IP Streaming along with h.264 and multicast streaming. Taking things a step further we offer our software open source so developers can customise any experience.
Three Simultaneous Video Outputs
The PTZOptics 20X-SDI can simultaneously send out 1080p video from HDMI, 3G-SDI and h.264 or H.265 IP Streaming for maximum flexibility.
Wide Field of View
The 20X PTZOptics models offer a wide field of view with the ability to zoom into narrow a 3.36 degrees.
iOS Camera App
HDMI Video Connection
Every PTZOptics camera comes with a HDMI video output capable of video resolutions up to 1080p.
3.5mm Audio Input
Every PTZOptics camera comes with a 3.5mm audio input you can use to embed audio. The HD-SDI models support embedding audio via a line level input onto HDMI and Ethernet for IP Streaming.
3 Year Warranty
PTZOptics offers the industries best 3 Year Warranty.
Additional Technical Specifications
- Video CMOS Sensor: 1/2.7” CMOS, 2.12 Mega Pixels
- Frame Rate: 1080p 60/50/30/25, 1080i 60/50/30/25, 720p 60/50/30/25
- Lens: 20x, F4.42mm-88.5mm, F1.8-F2.8
- Lens Zoom: 20x (Optical Zoom)
- Field of View: 60.7°
- Min Lux: 0.5 Lux at F1.8, AGC ON
- Shutter Speed: 1/30s – 1/10000s
- SNR: ≥55dB
- Vertical Flip & Mirror: Supported
- Horizontal Angle of View: 3.36° (tele) to 60.7° (wide)
- Vertical Angle of View: 1.89° (tele) to 34.1°(wide)
- Pan Movement: ±170°
- Tilt Rotation: -30°- +90°
- Presets: 10 IR Presets (Up to 255 via Serial or IP)
- Video Output Interface: HDMI, 3G-SDI, IP Streaming, CVBS
- Network Interface: RJ45
- Audio Interface: Line In, 3.5mm (HDMI & IP Stream Only)
- Communication Interface: RS-232, RS485
- Baud Rate: 2400/4800/96000 bits
- Power Supply Interface: JEITA type Power Adapter (DC IN 12V)
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 (future use)
- Dimension (in.): 5.6W x 6.5H x 5.7D (7.88“ H w/ Tilt up)
- Dimensions (mm): 142W x 164H x 169D (189H w/ Tilt up)
- Box Dimensions: 9”x9”x10” | 229mmx254mmx229mm
- Camera Weight: 3.10 lbs. (1.41kg)
- Boxed Weight: 5.4 lbs. (2.45 kg)
- Power Supply: 12W (Max)
- Input Voltage: 12V DC (10.8 – 13.0V DC)