Versatile 1″ cardioid condenser microphone – RM2 mount & ZP1 zip pouch.
With its ultra-low 6dBA self-noise and transformerless circuitry, the RØDE NT1000 exhibits exceptional performance when recording both vocals and instruments.
Voiced for versatility, it has been hailed by many as the ultimate microphone for grand piano and drum overheads. The NT1000 is also a fantastic vocal microphone.
The RØDE NT1000 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- HF2 1” capsule with gold-plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Full frequency response
- Ultra low noise
- High strength welded and heat-treated mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
RM2: (In the box) Ring-Mount Microphone Stand
SM6: Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
SM2: Microphone Shock Mount
WS2: Pop Filter/Wind Shield
ZP1: (In the box) Padded Zip Pouch
SMR: Premium shock mount with Rycote on-board
Stereo Bar: 20cm stereo array spacing bar