Rode NTG5 Location Recording Kit
The NTG5 is a short, ultra-lightweight shotgun microphone ideal for use in the most demanding recording applications
- Revolutionary acoustic design, delivering a natural, uncoloured sound.
- Extremely lightweight (just 76g), and short in length (just 203mm)
- Tailored frequency response and very low self-noise of just 10dBA
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and smooth off-axis response
- RF-bias technology and conformal coating ensure superior performance in adverse environmental conditions
- Comes in a complete location recording kit with WS10 windshield, PG2-R pistol grip and other accessories
The NTG5 is a short, ultra-lightweight shotgun microphone ideal for use in the most demanding recording applications. Featuring a revolutionary acoustic design with circular ports replacing the linear slots found in other shotgun mics, it offers unmatched transparency and a more natural, uncoloured sound. Combined with a tightly controlled frequency response, smooth off-axis response, and very low self-noise (just 10dBA), the NTG5 sounds spectacular in a wide variety of applications, particularly location recording and demanding filmmaking scenarios where superlative audio is the imperative. No excuses.
The NTG5 is a boom operator’s dream, weighing a mere 76g and measuring just over 20cm, making it ideal for use on long, demanding shoots. It features RF-bias circuitry to ensure reliable performance in adverse environments, with excellent resistance to high humidity, severe cold, damp, and dust. And it comes with a WS10 deluxe windshield, PG2-R pistol grip, and other accessories – the perfect location recording kit.
IN THE BOX:
- NTG5 Broadcast Shotgun Microphone
- PG2-R Pistol Grip Shock Mount
- WS10 Windshield
- ZP1 Small Pouch Bag
- RM5 Microphone Clip
- PG2-R Pro Cable
- Foam Windshield
Accessories Worth Considering:
Blimp: Wind Shield and Shock Mount System
Boompole: Professional Boompole – 3.3m
SM3-R: Camera Shoe Shock Mount