Rode PodMic and PSA1 Arm Bundle
The PodMic and PSA1 Bundle delivers a broadcast-grade dynamic microphone designed for podcast applications ready for your studio. With a built-in pop filter and a rich, even sound it will give your voice a silky, professional quality. It can be used with any XLR interface, but is optimised for use with the new RØDECaster Pro™.
Key Features Include:
- Richly-detailed RØDE dynamic capsule
- Internal pop shield and double-mesh housing for excellent plosive and sibilance control.
- Solid brass construction finished in a hard-wearing matt black.
- Integrated swing-mount for easy positioning. Works perfectly with boom microphone stands such as the RØDE’s PSA1.
- The PodMic is especially tuned for use with the RØDECaster Pro but will deliver impeccable results with any XLR-USB interface. It’s perfect for anyone in podcasting or broadcasting looking for an unbeatably-priced, professional-quality microphone.
- The PodMic is a triumph of The RØDE Difference™, the result of RØDE’s in-house design, Australian-made precision and deep market understanding that delivers a microphone of exceptional quality at an unbeatable price.
Professional articulated studio boom arm – 820mm horizontal reach – 840mm vertical reach.
The PSA1 is a studio boom arm for radio, broadcast, studio and home use. The PSA1 offers a horizontal reach of 820mm, a vertical reach of 840mm and full 360 degree rotation. It is supplied with velcro cable wraps and both desk-clamp and desk-insert style attachments for versatile mounting in desks up to 55mm thick (clamp) or 70mm (insert). Designed for the RØDE Procaster and Podcaster, the PSA1 supports most microphones weighing between 700g (1.5lb) and 1.1kg (2.4lb) when combined with shock mount. Please note that the PSM1 shock mount is sold separately.