Rode VideoMic Pro+
On-camera microphone – digital switching, automatic power function, LB1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery.
The RØDE VideoMic Pro+ is a new addition to the best-in-market on-camera category. It is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as a source of primary and reference audio.
Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features.
Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze – plus it won’t get lost.
Power options the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.
Digital Switching – will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times.
The Digital Switching includes:
- 2-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning
- 3-Stage Gain Control, with +20dB function – designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail and clarity in the recording
- Safety Channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur
* LB-1 is not included in extended warranty.
Introducing the VideoMic Pro+
- Automatic Power Function with plug-in power
- Power via LB-1, 2 x AA Batteries, Micro USB
- Ships with LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, Detachable 3.5mm TRS Cable, Micro USB Cable
- Built-in Battery Door
- Optimised Windshield Shape
- Digital Switching
- 10-year extended warranty when you register your microphone*
Some Accessories Worth Considering:
ZP2 – Padded Zip Pouch (large)
PG1 – Cold Shoe Pistol Grip
VXLR – Minijack to XLR Adaptor
VC1 – Minijack/3.5mm Stereo Extension Cable (3m/10′)
Tripod – Mini Tripod Stand
Boompole – Professional Boompole – 3.3m
Mini Boompole – Professional Boompole – 2.1m
Micro Boompole – Lightweight Boompole – 2m
Micro Boompole Pro – Ultra-Lightweight Modular Boompole – 2.2m
Pivot Adaptor – 3/8″ pivoting boom adaptor