Roland V-1HD 4 Channel HDMI Switcher
The V-1HD makes it easy to connect and switch video cameras, smart phones, computers, tablets, Blu Rays and other HDMI devices with a simple push of a button or slide of the T-Fader
V-1HD Key Features
4 HDMI inputs
Supports up to Full HD 1080p
Easy to Use Interface
Full 12 Channel Audio Mixer Included
Easy to Operate with Hardware Controls
Two HDMI Outputs
Support for video cameras, action cameras, smart phones, tablet computers and other HDMI devices.
Picture-in-picture and split functions.
Two EFFECTS knobs deliver genuine visual performance.
Remote Control via USB or MIDI Connection.
Software Control using V-1HD RCS Application for Mac, PC and iPad.
V-1HD SYSTEM PROGRAM VER.2.0
System Program Version 2.0 is a free update for the popular V-1HD HDMI video switcher including the companion Remote Control Software version 2.0 for Windows & MacOS. Version 2.0 expands Picture in Picture effects with a new 1/3 sizing option. Turn on Auto Scan for hands free switching. Numerous user interface improvements include viewing audio level meters on the multi-viewer, panel lock and quickly reset system values by holding the WIPE button. MORE
SO COMPACT AND PORTABLE, YOU CAN BRING THE V-1HD AND USE IT ANYWHERE!
Videography and Webcast
The compact V-1HD is an ideal portable solution switching video and action cameras for webcasts or recording.
The V-1HD effortlessly mixes high resolution computer and HD camera sources and gives visual artists unique filter effects and transition performance features including Roland’s legendary “TRANSFORMER” buttons.
The V-1HD is an easy to use tool for students of all ages to broadcast or record sporting events, performances and other activities around campus.
Event and Meetings
The V-1HD is ideal for presentations in conference rooms or at live events allowing for switching of video from different sources such as computers and video cameras.
4 HDMI INPUTS
- The V-1HD has 4 HDMI input connectors compatible with a variety of equipment.
The V-1HD supports 1080p/1080i/720p video resolutions.
Supported format list
- Devices outputting the same resolution can be input regardless of what type of device they are.
- Both progressive and interlace signals can be input allowing for both 1080i and 1080p signals to be used at the same time.
- Video signals input from a PC are accurately displayed thanks to progressive signal processing.
- HDCP is supported for input of copy protected content from devices such as Blu-ray disc players.
- Large back-lit buttons for intuitive video switching even in low light conditions.
Red lit buttons indicate the current source being output.
Green lit button is for the video that will be output on the next transition.
If a button is not lit, then there is no video being input to that channel.
- Broadcast style Preview/Program switching for professional results.
- The TRANSFORMER buttons can be used for switching the video instantly or applying effects.
There are 11 options for the operation of the buttons.
- There are three buttons for applying transition effects, CUT, MIX (4 types) and WIPE (30 types).
- Auto scan function switches the video automatically across the four video inputs.
- By using the T-Fader and BPM SYNC button, you can deliver visuals synced to a music performance.
- You can save or recall up to 8 presets using the MEMORY button.
- Use the FREEZE button to temporarily pause the incoming video.
- Output fade function makes the output video fade to black or white.
- Two-screen composition is possible
The position of the inset screen and the width and colours of the border can be changed.
The screen can be split horizontally or vertically.
- Chroma Key/Luminance Key
Keying colours of blue, green, black and white are supported.
- Use knob A and knob B to apply effects to A bus and B bus respectively.
Many of the visual performance functions made popular by the V-4EX and V-8 are included.
(9 types of filter effects including silhouette, colorpass, negative and findedge are possible)
FULL AUDIO MIXER INCLUDED
- Included is a 12ch digital audio mixer.
- In addition to 4 stereo audio inputs from the HDMI ports, the V-1HD also supports a stereo line level input and a mic level input.
- Every channel is equipped with a delay function to synchronize the video and the audio.
*The maximum delay time is 500ms.
- Audio follow function enables the audio to transit along with the video.
- Reverb function and mastering function used for adjusting sound quality and volume are also supported.
- With audio output jacks you can send the audio mix to a PA system or record it on an external device.
EASY TO OPERATE WITH HARDWARE CONTROLS
- Basic operations can be done by operating the buttons and the T-Fader on the unit.
- To make detailed settings you just need to connect a monitor to the preview connector.
TWO HDMI OUTPUTS
- Four-way multi-view preview screen shows every input source (non-drop frame).
A red border shows the video currently being output and a green one indicates the video to be output next.
- There are three types of view modes available for the preview output which are Multi-view, Output (as a program output) and Preview.
On-screen display can be turned on or off.
Example 1: Multiview and program layout
Operate with 4 split screens with on screen display and record.
* Recording requires a separate recorder.
Example 2: Recording and delivery with 2 program outs
Program out for both systems.
Output to two devices simultaneously.
* Recording is required for recording, and encoder for distribution is required separately
Example 3: Output A and B buses independently
Preview output selects Preview.
* Switching effect can not be used.
REMOTE CONTROL VIA USB OR MIDI CONNECTION
- V-1HD RCS
V-1HD RCS is an application for remote control of V-1HD from a PC.
By connecting the V-1HD to a computer via USB, you can perform remote control from the computer, backup / restore settings, and update system software.
* “V-1HD RCS” can be downloaded for free.
* “V-1HD RCS” supports Windows / MacOS.
- V-1HD Remote
V-1HD Remote is an application to control V-1HD connected with USB by USB.
Graphically displays the status of the operation. It is also possible to perform operations that are divided into “image switching with the main unit, audio mixing with the application.
* V-1HD Remote can be downloaded for free from the App Store.
* Please use Apple’s Lightning-USB Camera Adaptor for connecting iPad.
- Supports coordination with instruments and sequencers via MIDI input and output.