Roland V-1HD Streaming and Monitoring Bundle
The Roland V-1HD Streaming and Monitoring Bundle gives you a truly professional, yet compact, 4 Channel HDMI vision switcher and pairs it with the Magewell Ultra Stream standalone streaming appliance and an Atomos Shinobi HDMI monitor. A fully standalone, ‘computer free’ streaming production system that is affordable and compact, but with the professional features you expect.
Videography and Webcast
The compact V-1HD is an ideal portable solution switching video and action cameras for webcasts or recording.
The V-1HD effortlessly mixes high resolution computer and HD camera sources and gives visual artists unique filter effects and transition performance features including Roland’s legendary “TRANSFORMER” buttons.
The V-1HD is an easy to use tool for students of all ages to broadcast or record sporting events, performances and other activities around campus.
Event and Meetings
The V-1HD is ideal for presentations in conference rooms or at live events allowing for switching of video from different sources such as computers and video cameras.
V-1HD Key Features
- 4 HDMI inputs supporting 1080p/1080i/720p video resolutions
- Support for video cameras, action cameras, smart phones, tablet computers and other HDMI devices.
- 2 HDMI Outputs for Pragram and a flexible Preview output configurable as a quad split Multi-view with markers and meters, Preview output or a secondary Program out.
- Easy to Use Interface with solid and reliable hardware buttons and controls.
- Full 12 Channel Audio Mixer with Reverb and Mastering functions, as well as Delay to maintain sync with video.
- Picture-in-picture and split functions.
- Two EFFECTS knobs deliver genuine visual performance.
- Remote Control via USB or MIDI Connection, as well as Software Control using V-1HD RCS Application for Mac, PC and iPad.
Magewell Ultra Stream HDMI
Magewell Ultra Stream HDMI is a Single-Channel HD Streaming Encoder that makes live streaming remarkably easy for everyone! Supports up to 4K60p HDMI input and loop-through with real-time down conversion to HD for streaming and recording.
- Stand-alone device; no computer required
- Internet connectivity via wired Ethernet, Wi-Fi and optional 3G/4G modem support
- Control via on-device buttons, intuitive smartphone app or browser-based interface
- Support H.264 video encoding and AAC-LC audio encoding for recording and/or streaming
- Stream easily to YouTube, Twitch and Facebook Live
- Stream to custom-specified RTMP or RTMPS server
- Encode and stream at resolutions up to 1080p60 at 8Mbps
- Stream to two platforms simultaneously at bitrates up to 4Mbps
- Supports HEVC Encoding for Recording
- Includes a web interface for remote management and configuration.
Shinobi, Atomos’ first stand-alone small monitor features all of their amazing screen processing technology and professional monitoring tools – now packed into a 5 inch ‘monitor only’ device. Shinobi features a Sony L-Series (NP-F type) battery mount, 1000nit high brightness screen, HDR capability and advanced functions that are easy to use. There’s even a new multi-tool Analysis View that’s a cinematographer’s dream. Set up your shots accurately using our advanced histograms, waveforms and video scopes. Shinobi is the perfect companion to improve any photo or video production.