Atomos Shogun Studio
SHOGUN YOUR STUDIO, MASTER YOUR 4K WORKFLOW
Harnessing the latest 4K/HD recorder, monitor and playback technologies the Shogun Studio enhances existing HD workflows and provides an affordable rack mount solution for creating 4K Masters.
RECORD. PLAY. MONITOR. EDIT
All in a rack
- Dual 7″ SuperAtom IPS Calibrated monitors
- Compact 3ru rack mount design
- 4K/HD SDI & HDMI inputs and outputs with conversation
- Stereo XLR in/out per channel with 48V phantom power
Use each channel independently to record edit friendly 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes/DNxHR or operate the dual channels together for more advanced recording functionality
- CONTINUOUS RECORDING
- Automatically switches channels when the disk is full without any down time in recording
- MULTI CODEC
- Flexible dual codec recording to capture a high bit rate master/lower bit rate proxy or ProRes/DNxHR versions of the same footage
- MULTI RESOLUTION
- Multi resolution option for capturing a 4K Master/HD deliverable or even dailies with burnt in LUTs
Direct touchscreen access combined with advanced remote control functionality
- TOUCHSCREEN WITH TRANSPORT CONTROLS
- Operate each channel via the independent touch screens to adjust record, monitor, playback and edit functions.
- LTC / GENLOCK
- LTC input for multi cam scenarios during recording and Genlock available for play back
- RS422 / AMP OVER ETHERNET
- Independent RS422 machine control inputs for each channel and Ethernet connection for control via AMP protocol
EXPOSURE & FOCUS PEAKING
The calibrated dual 7” monitors provide accurate REC.709 viewing of content as well as a host of tools for image analysis
- Wave Form Monitoring on both channels using Luma Parade, RGB parade & Vector Scope with Vector Zoom
- Focus peaking in 3 modes along with 1:1 and 2:1 zoom to punch in for critical focus
MONITOR HDR WITH YOUR LOG CAMERA
Camera Log (S-Log2, S-Log3, C-Log, V-Log etc) delivers maximum sensor detail in your recordings, but on monitors it looks washed out & makes judging exposure difficult. AtomHDR brings post production HDR monitoring to the field, displaying high brightness range Log footage with the brightness and vibrancy as the eye sees it on our SuperAtom IPS 8-bit 400nit calibrated monitor.
This provides a rack mount solution for HDR, letting you use your current HDR Log camera to future proof your production. We are proud to deliver a free update to HDR on the existing range. We can offer this because we are in complete control of every aspect of the product – panel, processing and display.
Included: Shogun Studio with Rack-mount ears, Master Caddy x 5, HDD/SSD Docking Station, Power Cable
Looking for 4K RAW Storage? Check Out Angelbird!