Sonnet Echo 15+ (DVD-ROM) Thunderbolt 2 Dock
World’s Most Comprehensive Thunderbolt 2 Dock with 4K Support
DVD-ROM | Internal Drive Bay | Thunderbolt 2 | USB 3.0 | FireWire 800 | eSATA | Gigabit Ethernet | Audio In/Out | 4K Connectivity
Connect to Your Peripherals with a Single Cable
Sonnet Echo 15+ (DVD-ROM) Thunderbolt 2 Dock enables you to connect any Mac® with a Thunderbolt port to your peripherals through a single Thunderbolt cable (sold separately), an especially handy ability for notebook users. Simply plug in your printer, keyboard, mouse, cable modem, external hard drive, display, headphones, speakers, microphone, and iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod®, and other devices to the Echo dock with their supplied cables, and connect your computer to the dock with a Thunderbolt cable. When it’s time to disconnect your computer, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable! The Echo 15+ gives you plenty of interfaces to choose from, including USB 3.0, eSATA, FireWire® 800, Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5 mm audio input, 3.5 mm audio output, and Thunderbolt.
Rugged Aluminium Design, Multiple Ports
Sonnet designed the Echo 15+ Thunderbolt 2 Dock for maximum flexibility in use. The rugged aluminium case is engineered to effectively dissipate heat and is more than sturdy enough to support the latest Mac Pro, a 27″ iMac computer, or a large format display up to 34″.
For your convenience, USB 3.0, audio input, and audio output ports are placed on both the front and back of the enclosure, so you can leave frequently used devices connected to the back ports, and connect devices you disconnect more often to the front ports.
The headphone jack on the front supports a mini TOSLINK optical digital audio cable, enabling you to pass stereo digital audio out to your A/V system. Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports enable the Echo 15+ Thunderbolt 2 Dock to support daisy chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals. You can even connect a 4K Display, or other monitor type with an appropriate adaptor, so you’re not limited to a single type of display interface.
- Connects Your Peripherals with One Cable – Connect your peripherals to the Echo dock; connect your computer to and disconnect it from the dock using one Thunderbolt cable (sold separately)
- Provides Multiple Interfaces and Thunderbolt 2 Compatibility – Thunderbolt 2 (backward compatible with 10Gbs Thunderbolt), USB 3.0, SATA and eSATA, FireWire 800, Gigabit Ethernet, and audio
- Optical Drive Options – Choose between an 8x DVD±RW drive, a Blu-ray disc player (BD-ROM/8x DVD±RW drive), or Blu-Ray burner (4x BD-R/8x DVD±RW drive), or add your own(1)
- Adds Blu-ray Movie Play Support for OS X – When purchased with the Blu-ray player option, OS X Blu-ray player software is included
- Supports Internal Hard Drive or SSD Installation – Install one 3.5″ hard drive or two 6Gb/s 2.5″ SSDs or hard drives; model without optical drive supports additional 2.5″ drive
- iOS Device Charger – USB 3.0 ports can charge your iPad, iPhone, or iPod, even while the computer is disconnected, off, or sleeping; all four ports provide 7.5W, optimised for quick charging
- Wide Range of Display Connection Options – Select from a variety of inexpensive Mini DisplayPort to popular display interfaces such as HDMI, DVI, VGA and Dual-Link DVI
- Compatible with Every Thunderbolt Mac – Supports any Mac with a Thunderbolt port running OS X 10.9.5+