Thunderbolt Pro P2 Card Reader
Sonnet’s Thunderbolt Pro P2 Card Reader quickly transfers files from Panasonic P2 memory cards to your Mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port – on location, in the studio, or in the edit suite.
This single-slot reader’s ability to transfer data from P2 cards at much higher speeds than USB 2.0 card readers are capable makes for a significantly more convenient and efficient workflow. Its value price makes it the most cost-effective P2 card reader available.
The Thunderbolt Pro P2 Card Reader can ingest files from P2 memory cards up to four times as fast as other single-slot card readers. Requiring only a single cable to connect to your Mac, this high-performance Sonnet reader is bus powered (no separate power supply required) and exploits its 10Gbps Thunderbolt interface to deliver superior performance. As a result, this memory card reader transfers data at up to 600 mb/s!
The Thunderbolt Pro P2 Card Reader connects directly to your Mac’s Thunderbolt port or at the end of a Thunderbolt device chain. The reader supports all P2 memory cards and frame rates, and supports microP2 cards with an adaptor (sold separately).
Measuring a compact 3.6 inches wide by 1 in high by 4.5 inches deep, the Thunderbolt Pro P2 Card Reader is the smallest P2 reader available, making it perfect for use anywhere space is tight. The reader’s shell is made from extruded aluminium, making it lightweight, and yet rugged enough to be transported in an equipment bag without fear of cracking the case. Sonnet includes a Thunderbolt cable for directly connecting the card reader your system.
- Thunderbolt-to-P2 Memory Card Reader – Enables you to ingest files from P2 memory cards to any Mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port
- Bus Powered – Ideal for use with a laptop computer when no power outlet is available
- Most Cost-Effective P2 Card Reader Available
- Thunderbolt Interface – 10Gbps interface delivers superior performance
- Fast File Transfers – Transfers data from P2 cards at up to 600 mb/s
- Supports All P2 Cards – Supports all P2 memory cards and frame rates; supports microP2 cards with an adaptor (sold separately)
- Small and Rugged – Solid aluminium case measures just 3.6 inches wide by 4.5 inches long by 1 inch tall; smallest P2 card reader available
Chat with Bruce or check out Sonnet for more…