Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI 2.0 Adaptor
Two HDMI Displays from a Single Thunderbolt 3 Port
Certified for use with both Mac® and Windows® Thunderbolt 3 computers, Sonnet’s Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI 2.0 Adaptor enables you to connect up to two 4K @ 60Hz HDMI monitors to a single Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer.
Sonnet’s Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI 2.0 Adaptor enables you to work more efficiently with two displays attached to your notebook or all-in-one computer, while only using a single Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer.
Plug-and-Play Convenience, and No External Power Adaptor Required
To use it, simply plug in the Sonnet Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI 2.0 Adaptor into one of your computer’s Thunderbolt 3 ports, and then connect HDMI cables (sold separately) between the adaptor and your monitors. Your computer powers the Sonnet adaptor, so there’s no need to connect an additional power supply. Plus, with native macOS® and Windows support, there’s no need to install separate driver software.
- Connects Up to Two HDMI Displays to a Single Thunderbolt 3 Port—Enables connection of two 4K HDMI displays @ 60Hz, to a single Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer(1)
- Enables You to Work More Efficiently—Fill one display with full-screen workspace; use the other for tools, other applications, etc.
- No Power Adaptor Required—Sonnet adaptor draws power from Thunderbolt 3 port
- Backward-Compatible With 1080p HD Displays —Great for use for different home and office workspace applications
- Thunderbolt Certified for Mac & Windows
- Won’t Drain System Resources—Unlike USB video adaptors, the Sonnet adaptor makes no impact on your computer’s performance
Adapts to Your Needs
Thunderbolt Certified for Mac® and Windows(2), the Sonnet Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI 2.0 Adaptor supports two monitors at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K), but you can also use it to connect monitors with lower resolutions, like full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) or 1920 x 1200 monitors. This makes it great for use for different home and office workspace applications. Because audio support is built in to the Sonnet adaptor, you don’t have to plug in a separate cable to hear sound from the monitors. And, unlike USB adaptors, the Sonnet adaptor won’t drain system resources that might impact your computer’s performance.
Although Sonnet’s Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI 2.0 Adaptor supports the connection of up to two 4K monitors with 60Hz refresh rates, the actual number of monitors it will support, as well as the screen refresh rates, are determined by your computer. Click here to view a list of Thunderbolt 3 hosts (computers) and their capabilities; please note that at any given time this list may not be complete. Click the appropriate Filter by Brand/OEM link, and then find your computer model. Check the centre column to identify its external display support capabilities. If your model is not listed, contact your computer’s manufacturer for information.
For Tech Specs, Downloads, FAQs and Compatibility Guides…
…Ask Bruce or Sonnet Technologies
Check out: Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort Adaptor