Studio Input Module (NC1-IN)
More sources. More locations. More possibilities.
The NewTek NC1 Studio Input Module is a flexible extension of your studio, facility, and pipeline, making it possible to add new input sources to your production from any location on your network – and entirely new dimensions to your workflow.
New workflow opportunities await.
- Translate up to 4 SDI or IP video sources to NDI® and deliver to the network from any location
- Mix and match sources, including 3G-SDI and HD-SDI input devices, and RTMP, RTSP, and HTTP streams
- Integrate with compatible systems and devices across your network for switching, streaming, display, and delivery
- Stack modules in a single location or station in multiple locations to meet the demands of your productions
Plan, structure, and configure your installation according to your needs, including multi-system and multi-site workflows, with shared access to sources and stations. With each Studio Input Module integrated into your workflow, new SDI and IP sources are made available to every compatible system and device connected to your network.
- Multi-channel input translation to NDI for delivery over IP to compatible network destinations with near-zero latency
- Scalable, modular architecture supporting systematic expansion of input capacity and strategic linking of locations
- Multi-format video processing, including native support for emerging transmission standards
- Frame-accurate delivery of un-timed video signals, with frame synchronisers built into each input channel
- Direct connection of up to four 3G/HD/SD SDI video sources, in any combination of supported formats, resolutions, and frame rates
- Real-time input, conversion, and transmission of common IP video stream formats with minimal throughput latency
- Flexible audio integration supporting input and delivery of digital, analogue, and network audio sources, including Dante*
* Requires Dante Virtual Soundcard license from Audinate® (sold separately)
Essential Studio Functionality
- Dedicated multiviewer with selectable workspace layouts, customisable viewports, and optional monitoring of return video channel via NDI
- Precision colour calibration with independently configurable colour correction tools and integrated waveform and vectorscope
- Native-resolution ISO recording of input sources to external or network attached storage for archive and post-production
- Responsive tally system for communicating on-air status of sources via on-screen visual indicators and external tally connections
Check out the NDI Software Tools!
See Also: Studio I/O Module