NewTek TriCaster 40 V2 Upgrade
The NewTek TriCaster 40 V2 Upgrade brings new functionality to the TriCaster 40 live production studio that allows you to create a polished live production. This is the software upgrade and does not include the NewTek 40 hardware. With the included Animation Store Creator, you can create and customise effects and transitions with full colour motion overlays with audio, and even map video on top of 3D surfaces. The dedicated title station works within the TriCaster features hundreds of pre-loaded templates and vector based drawing tools. The upgrade also expands the video formats that you can utilise, and allows you to capture to disk and also export to external applications. featuring improved control over white, black and colour levels for all the inputs, the upgrade is more than just a slight feature bump.
The TriCaster 40 features 4 independent analogue inputs for SD and HD video, it also features two live sources via the built-in Gigabit connector. This is a live production switcher with 14 channels that streams in HD, while allowing you to record your output stream. You can even access and key your talent into virtual sets, all live and in real time. The TriCaster 40 can record up to 20 hours of HD video on its internal drive, with the option to record the program output, Aux, or any of the Input Sources.
- Four simultaneous live video sources, in any combination of HD Component, SD Component, Y/C or Composite.
- Independent frame synchronisers, keying, cropping, Proc Amp and white balance controls on each video input.
- Two network sources over Gigabit, with keying, cropping, Proc amp and white balance controls on each input.
- Integrated DDR and two graphic sources
- Stream HD live, via Adobe Flash or Microsoft Windows Media Push/Pull
- Two downstream keyers with independent DVE, and scaling.
- Four independent, mix/effect-style channels supporting multi-source compositions, virtual sets, double-box effects.
- Three configurable sources per channel, each with independent positioning, scaling and cropping, including upstream keyer with DVE and transition controls.
- Up to 5 video layers on the screen at the same time
- Integrated multi-channel audio mixer for internal and external audio sources, output, stream and headphones
- Animation Store Creator
- Integrated TransWarp effects engine on all effects channels supports standard transitions, customisable Animation Store Creator transitions with audio, and overlay effects.
- 24 HD live virtual sets, with multiple camera angles, real-time reflections, specular highlights, animated zoom and presets.
- Record in resolutions up to 1080p.
- Source select-able from among Program, Aux, or any single camera input.
- Select from QuickTime, Mpeg-2, AVI and H.264.
- Records up to 20 Hours of 1080i footage, using the internal storage. Longer record times are available by using external media drives.
For Original Version of TriCaster 40