NewTek Video Mix Engine
Live switching—without limits.
The nucleus of your interconnected production workflow.
Rethink connectivity, creativity and performance with the ultimate platform for modern video production: the NewTek IP Series Video Mix Engine. A true IP switcher powered by NewTek’s industry-leading, software-driven live production technology, the Video Mix Engine is where the systems, devices, applications, and sources in your workflow converge for mixing, compositing, and delivery with incomparable configuration and control.
Trans-formative Production. For Inspired Storytelling.
Embrace the new era of live production, integrating the Video Mix Engine into your current infrastructure to accommodate even the most ambitious modern workflows, including hybrid SDI/IP, exclusively IP, and 4K Ultra HD. With the Video Mix Engine driving your video operations, your productions will be no longer be defined by the limits of conventional equipment, technology, and processes – but by your vision, imagination and ingenuity.
Software-Driven Live Production of Epic Proportions
- Scalable, multi-source live video mixing of 64 source channels, each supporting key and fill, including 44 simultaneous external inputs
- Flexible, multi-destination delivery with 47 multi-format video outputs, including four produced outputs delivered simultaneously over SDI and IP
- Powerful, multi-bus mix effects, with eight M/E busses and PREVIZ configuration and preview bus, all supporting zero-latency video re-entry
- Superior stored media playback capabilities, with a total of 75 real-time multimedia players supporting an array of file formats
- Fully integrated quad-head multi-viewer functionality, with dedicated monitor ports, configurable work spaces, and customisable windows
- Comprehensive audio integration, including 16 external audio mixer inputs and 4 x 8 x 8 channel routing to four audio mix outputs
Native integration of NDITM, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology, supporting video, audio, and data transmission over IP with near-zero latency
Support for up to 44 input sources and 35 output signals over IP, all independently configurable through software
Instant access to and seamless interchange with virtually unlimited IP sources from anywhere across your network in real time
Prolific IP-based workflow supporting integration with products from hundreds of manufacturers and developers, and compatibility with other IP standards including ASPEN and SMPTE 2022
- Robust multi-format processing and per-channel frame synchronizers for effortless intermixing of formats, resolutions, and frame rates
- Sophisticated macro automation system with versatile control interface compatibility
- Intuitive, software-based audio mixer accommodating digital, analog and network audio, including Dante™ and AES67*
- Extended video mixing and delivery via built-in 8 x 72 NDI video router with local crosspoint control
* Dante™ and AES67 require compatible virtual sound card licenses (sold separately)
- Full-motion composition engine integrated into every production bus for advanced DVE motion sequences and animated effects
- Incredibly clean, comprehensive keying of all sources and M/Es with LiveMatteTM chromakeying technology
- Show-stopping live virtual sets and show-stealing augmented reality elements via integrated LiveSetTM technology
- Rich, multi-channel titling and graphics system, with support for automated data insertion and real-time animated overlays
- Complete video configuration toolset, including proc amp settings, automatic colour correction, scaling, positioning, cropping, and more
Comprehensive Turnkey Technology
Rise to the challenges of today’s productions and tomorrow’s demands, advancing your workflow with the most real-time, integrated capabilities of any production engine.
- Multi-Channel Recording
- Live Streaming
- Social Media Export
- Still Image Grab
- Video Replay
- Waveform / Vectorscope
NewTek IP Series Products: