AJA OG-FS-Mini openGear 3G-SDI Frame Synchroniser
OG-FS-Mini is an openGear broadcast quality utility frame sync that packs the production-proven reliability of AJA’s leading FS frame sync technology into an openGear card, supporting frame synchronisation of un-timed 3G-SDI, HD, and SD video signals at an affordable price.
OG-FS-Mini allows users to synchronise and convert a wide range of video formats to their house standard with a 3G-SDI input and output, HDMI output, and two 3-pin terminal block connectors for balanced analog audio outputs. The OG-FS-Mini also provides high quality up, down, cross-conversion.
OG-FS-Mini is designed for use in high-density openGear’s 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame. DashBoard software support on Windows®, macOS® and Linux offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry-standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
OG-FS-Mini Key Features
- openGear compatible card
- Utility frame sync function times input signals to an external reference
- Supports bi-level and tri-level references
- High quality 10-bit video processing
- Low latency processing, nominal video delay of 1 frame
- Freeze (on input signal loss) to black or last good frame
- Synchronises 3G, HD and SD video formats
- Simultaneous SDI and HDMI outputs
- 16-channel embedded SDI audio I/O
- 8-channel HDMI output audio
- 2x 3-pin terminal block connectors for analogue audio output
- Utility frame rate conversion, supports 3:2 pulldown
- Up, down, cross conversion between 3G, HD and SD video formats
- AFD input detection, down-convert control
- Remote configuration through Ross DashBoard software
- Rear I/O card included
- Compatible with OG-X-FR, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames
- Five year warranty
NOTE: OG-FS-Mini converts 3G-SDI Level A formats only. It does not input or output 3G-SDI Level B.
Simplified Block Diagram
OG-FS-Mini is designed to meet demands of broadcast engineering and live event production while providing incredible flexibility. It receives an untimed signal, frame syncs it, processes it and automatically routes it to both the SDI output for use in production and the HDMI output for monitoring. The user selects which 2-channels of audio are routed to the balanced analog audio monitor outputs.
Download DashBoard Software
Dashboard software offers quick and convenient configuration and control of openGear cards on macOS, Windows and Linux. For the latest DashBoard software downloads for your platform of choice, please visit: http://www.opengear.tv/dashboard-software/#support_box
The openGear standard ensures that AJA cards will be compatible with other openGear products from certified openGear partners. With a growing list of products, openGear is the future of rack-frame products.
The modular rear panel allows custom I/O connections per card (included with individual cards).
The optional redundant power supply provides a secondary power source in the event of a primary power failure.
A standard Ethernet connection allows the frame to be accessed via the Dashboard application for overall frame communication. Optional per-card Ethernet access can be installed in the frame for advanced communication with compatible openGear cards.
AJA Quality Guaranteed
All AJA products are covered by a five year warranty and AJA’s advanced replacement policy. If a replacement is necessary, AJA will ship a new unit immediately without the need to send the original unit back first, insuring you are up and running again as quickly as possible.