Skaarhoj Live Fly (Blue Pill)
Live Fly leaves no room for regret. This professional midsize controller is supercharged with Blue Pill and flexible interface technologies so you can repurpose, extend, integrate and configure it over and over again. Try for example the PTZ Fly for added joystick control.
Live Fly Key Features
- RGB multi-level metering LEDs for VU, tally or step indication
- Precision encoders for adjusting settings or selecting graphics
- Transition fader with RGB LED bar for transition position or VU metering
- Versatile bus delegation row with display labels
- Programmable four-way buttons for superior flexibility
- ME section with multi-level shift and user keys
- Slim, ergonomic console form factor
- Ethernet with PoE (IEEE802.3af)
- Blue Pill Inside
- Virtually unlimited SKAARHOJ panels combined (seamless modularity)
- Virtually unlimited devices being integrated (cameras, switcher, routers, etc.)
- New integrations not available on UniSketch (like new camera releases from Canon, RED, Panasonic etc., just for a start)
- System provided features such as presets (macros / timelines), virtual triggers etc.
|Our graphical OLED displays support buttons, knobs and faders with dynamic labels. The combine large, bold labels with unprecedented levels of detail using titles, icons and scales to enrich the main content.They automatically draw information from the connected devices or you can type in your own labels or upload graphics. Found everywhere in many sizes and dimensions on SKAARHOJ controllers.|
|One cable carries power and the signals for as many devices as you control. Your switcher, video router, recording deck, your cameras even. The future is IP, while legacy serial systems can typically be supportedby end-point converters which is often more convenient anyway. And Power over Ethernet (IEEE802.3af) unclutters your desk nicely.|
|RGB backlight and LED bars is not just impressive and soothing. It’s also super practical to colour code sections based on their assigned functionality. This provides the operator with instinctive clues which canbe the critical difference between success and failure. Colours can be assigned manually and SKAARHOJ panels are dimmable.|
Power is now in the user’s hands to update products. Blue Pill is a new hardware device built with Reactor to store, enable, and disable devices locally. Reactor, our flagship panel management system, allows Blue Pill to connect with panels, device cores and preset configurations. The new web GUI allows users to connect any Blue Pill product via the device’s IP address and a web browser. Changes and configurations are completed via the local network. Skaarhoj devices no longer need to communicate with the server to receive software updates.
Products integrated with Blue Pill benefit from an updated user interface within the panel management software. Change button commands, view your panel status, change device names, and add devices to your network in the easy to use Reactor panel. The most popular products, from the Master Key One to PTZ Pro to Waveboard, can now arrive installed with the newest software available already installed inside.