Magewell Ultra Encode AIO
Ultra Encode AIO live media encoders take the capabilities of our original Ultra Encode models to a whole new level for advanced use cases. It builds on the functionality of the Ultra Encode family with expanded features including HDMI and SDI input connectivity in a single unit; 4K encoding and streaming from the HDMI input; simultaneous multi-protocol streaming; higher streaming bitrates; file recording; and much more. This device is ideal for high-quality live streaming of content including sports, education, and live events as well as IP-based production and AV-over-IP.
Multi-Input Video Processing
The single-channel Ultra Encode AIO can encode one live input source – either HDMI or SDI – or mix video from the HDMI and SDI inputs (picture-in-picture or side-by-side) into a combined output. Up to eight user-configurable overlays – including text, images, and a clock – can be applied to the output profile.
Flexible Formats and Protocols
Ultra Encode AIO supports multiple video encoding formats – including H.264, H.265 (HEVC), NDI®|HX 2, and NDI®|HX 3 – and a wide array of delivery protocols including RTMP, RTMPS, SRT, RTSP, RTP, HLS, and TVU’s ISSP technology. Up to eight channels of audio can be encoded in AAC format.
Powerful Encoding & Streaming Capabilities
Video can be encoded at resolutions up to 4096×2160 at 30 frames per second from HDMI sources, or up to 1080p HD at 60 fps from the device’s 3G-SDI input. Ultra Encode AIO can stream to up to six different target destinations simultaneously at bitrates up to 32Mbps per stream.
Versatile Recording and Streaming
Ultra Encode AIO supports streaming and recording simultaneously. Inputs can be recorded as files to an SD card or an external, USB-connected storage device or networked storage (NFS, CIFS or SMB).
New NDI®|HX 3 Support
For IP production workflows and AV-over-IP signal distribution architectures, Ultra Encode AIO supports NDI®|HX 3, the latest version of the high-efficiency, low-bandwidth option in the popular NDI® IP media transport technology platform. Ultra Encode AIO also supports the earlier NDI®|HX 2 for broad compatibility.
- HDMI max input signal: 4096×2160 60fps 4:2:0; 4096×2160 30fps 4:4:4/4:2:2
- SDI max input signal: 2048×1080 60fps 4:2:2
- Input 16-Channel SDI embedded audio
- Input 8-Channel, 24-bit HDMI embedded audio
- Input Audio from 3.5mm LINE IN
- Dual stream encoding profiles: main stream and sub stream (Max bitrate: 32Mbps)
- Support for H.264/HEVC video encoding
- Encoding 8-channel AAC
- Natively support streaming to Facebook, Twitch and YouTube
- Supported streaming protocols: RTSP/RTMP/RTMPS/SRT Caller/SRT Listener/NDI®|HX2/NDI®|HX3/HLS (push)/TS over UDP/TS over RTP/TVU ISSP
- Allow simultaneous 6 sessions over multiple streaming protocols
- Support for streaming schedule for each destination
- Record to an SD card or external USB storage, MP4 or MOV format supported
- Support for loop recording when recording to SD card
- Share recorded files with NFS/CIFS/SMB
- Support for recording schedule
- LCD monitor for system status and input signal
- Internet connectivity via wired Ethernet and wireless network
- Remote control via Web GUI and Magewell Cloud
- Provide HTTP APIs